[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That's a story for another time And that time is right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: lukeslightsaber.jpg (78 KB, 655x393) Image search: [Google]
lukeslightsaber.jpg
78 KB, 655x393
>That's a story for another time

And that time is right now. So /tv/, how the fuck did she get a hold of Luke's original lightsaber?
>>
>>63856560
He lost that one at Bespin right? When his hand was sliced off.

So I guess it just fell down and someone picked it up?
>>
>>63856560
it is called dues ex machina. which is latin for lazy story writers.
>>
>>63856560
She blew an Ugnaught
>>
>>63856560
Spinoff movie to be released in 2021
>>
>>63856560
She sucked a big black cock.
>>
At least call it Anakin's lightsaber, because that who it originally belonged to.
>>
>>63856560
Isn't it explained in the leaked storyline that came out months ago?
>>
someone picked it up in the vents of Bespin and sold it, and it passed its way through the black markets until it made its way in Maz's collection.

I bet you're the kind of guy who asks why the Fellowship didn't fly the Eagles to Mordor
>>
>>63856560
Bespin has solid land under the cloud cities, but the mining of Tibanna Gas causes so much pollution no one lives on the ground. They live above it. She went down under Cloud City and got it.
>>
It's possible that in the aftermath of Lando breaking his deal with the Empire, the Empire came in and blew Bespin the fuck up. The force of the giant fuck-off turbolasers may have been enough to blast the lightsaber into space, where it could have floated in the vacuum for decades. Somebody could have found it eventually.
>>
>>63856615
I hear from a SW geek Vader found the lightsaber on Bespin. So Vader had Anakin's lightsaber.
>>
>>63856615
Picked it up, from the core of a gas giant?
>>
>>63856560
>"A story for another time*"

*Story sold separately.
>>
>someone picks it up off the ground in bespin
>realizes this is a rare legendary weapon and pawns it
>le orange old lady eventually hears about it and buys it
>>
She offered sex for money, but Luke was out of money.
>>
She bought it from a guy who used to work sweeping up cloud city.
>>
File: gief monies plox.jpg (20 KB, 180x249) Image search: [Google]
gief monies plox.jpg
20 KB, 180x249
>Don't worry goyim! We'll make anotha Sta Was movie for all you stupid goy to gobble up to explain this!
>>
They recovered it from Luuke.
>>
>>63856726
>someone picks it up off the ground in bespin
>bespin gas giant
>ground
>>
>>63856694
The Empire has an iron curtain type rule over the Anoat Sector after Endor, which is where Bespin is.
>>
>>63856560
anyone else notice that this shot was never in the movie? That's Maz handing it off to Leia
>>
>>63856713
What does the core of a gas giant even consist of, anyway? Would you just get crushed by gravity if you were to fall down there?
>>
>>63856942
bullshit
>>
>>63856942

>a shot in the trailer was never in the movie!

This has never been done before. Ever.
>>
Kylo had the saber before. He was holding it in the rain scene.

Basically in every scene in the flashback the saber was a part of it somehow.
>>
>>63856631
Nigga that isn't an example of deus ex machina at all.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.