[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qui-Gon vs Kylo Ren Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: Qui-Gon-Jinn_d89416e8.jpg (72 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gon-Jinn_d89416e8.jpg
72 KB, 768x432
Qui-Gon vs Kylo Ren
Who wins?
>>
>>63856411
Qui-gon, he hold his own for a few minutes against Darth Maul.
Probably... i mean both are terrible, Qui-Gon could do more tricks and force jumps tho.
>>
Qui-Gon would fuck him up

The point of Ren is that he's a little bitch who hides behind a mask and only has any sort of authority because he's force sensitive and Snoke backs him up
>>
>>63856573
This.
>>
>>63856411
Qui gon stomps, kylo can't even beat Rey meaning he has no chance against one of the better duelist in the Jedi order.
>>
File: 7TrwY5h.gif (2 MB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
7TrwY5h.gif
2 MB, 500x384
>Kylo gets beaten by a chick who has never held a light sabre before in her life
>>
>>63856411
who has the high ground?
>>
Kylo Ren is fucking trash. Everyone in Empire Jr is.
>>
>>63856683
qui-gon, he's kinda tall
>>
>>63856676
>>63856714
Who was shot with an incredibly powerful Bowcaster.
>>
File: froger.png (53 KB, 199x183) Image search: [Google]
froger.png
53 KB, 199x183
>a Master Jedi vs a failed Jedi who couldn't even make his own lightsaber and got defeated by a girl who was untrained and had never used a lightsaber before
>>
>jedi master back when the jedi were in their prime vs. little bitch vader wannabe that throws temper tantrums

how is this even a question
>>
What would Kylo do if he ran into Anakin during his rampage in RotS? Would he try to suck his dick?
>>
>>63856676
>never held a light sabre before in her life
>>63856799
>a girl who was untrained and had never used a lightsaber before
No, you tards. She has definitely held a lightsaber before. At some point in her life, she was brainwashed and implanted with false memories. When she touched the lightsaber, those were flashbacks she was seeing. She was remembering.
>>
>>63856853

Someone please draw this
>>
File: 250px-Younglings-1-.jpg (55 KB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
250px-Younglings-1-.jpg
55 KB, 960x408
Ok how about the all the younglings against Kylo.
Does Kylo still lose?
>>
>>63856714
>stops a blaster in midair
>is trash
Reconsider your choice
>>
>>63856875
>false memories

if they actually pull this twist in Episode VIII i will blame you
>>
>>63856923

I think JarJar could take this guy.

Worst villain in the whole series.
>>
>>63857020
Of course Jar Jar could. He's a better force user
>>
>>63857068
Top. Kek.
>>
Qui-Gon definitely. He was a Jedi Master while Ren couldn't even use Force Lightning.

And like others said, Rey beating him doesn't necessarily mean Ren is bad at fighting. He was already injured and Rey was definitely training with Luke and Ben before shit went down and then was forced to forget it. Also she translated her staff fighting to lightsaber fighting.
>>
>>63856923
That green dude in the back, his eye is all fucked up.
He is like, aw hells naw.
>>
>>63856998
It's pretty obvious, though.
>>
>>63856853

They would be like Eric and Dylan and go on a youngling massacre together. So yes, they'd be gay too.
>>
>>63857118
>Rey was definitely training with Luke and Ben before shit went down
I swear to god you motherfucking cunts need to stop parroting this. This is vapid conjecture until it's proved otherwise. It has no fucking weight in a serious discussion so stop bringing it up.

Fucking headcanon faggots.
>>
>Kylo can stop a blaster bolt in mid-air
>Qui-Gon gets killed by Darth Maul's blitz attack tactics, who was demonstrated as different from him in the sense that he paces around like hes pissed rather than calm like a jedi when they're separated by the force fields, and Kylo is the most angry character in the whole saga
>>
>>63856573

Came here to say that. I doubt Ren has even fought another Jedi before, he got his shit pushed in because he was running on pure rage and inferiority complexes and not actually using his Force powers effectively.

He lost because deep down he doubts himself.
>>
>>63857406
>has flashbacks of Kylo turning on Luke years ago
>was taken to Jakku and abandoned there years ago

hmm could the two be connected? hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>63857406
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>63857406
>Human Jedi

That's enough to show that she is either Ben's sister or Luke's daughter. JJ Abrams said there's a specific reason we don't know Rey's last name, and I really doubt it's Jinn or Windu
>>
Obi-Wan
>>
>>63857406
>theorizing about plot details that were specifically designed to be theorized about = FUCK OFF HEADCANON FAGS!!!!
cool
>>
>>63857493
>>63857524
>>63857529
Wow! Nice vapid conjecture, guys!

It's almost as though you anticipate that with enough spamming of unevinced details and information people will just gloss over the fact that Rey is a fucking Mary Sue!

>>63857617
>theorizing
>saying "Rey was definitely training with Luke and Ben" is theorizing
cool
>>
>>63856676
>even though Rey is an experienced meele weapon fighter
>even though Ren was wounded
>even though they're both force sensitive
Ok
>>
>>63857654

She's no more of a Mary Sue than Luke was in Episode IV.
>>
>>63856411
Is this even a fucking debatable question

Qui-Gon lived in a time where the Jedi had a much better technique and skill in terms of lightsaber fights than the time in which TFA happens. He is also a Jedi Master, unlike Ren, who hasn't even finished his training
>>
>>63857654
oh you're definitely right! there's no way they would take a similar plot point from episode 4
>>
File: 1450490978389.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450490978389.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>63857685
>Luke
>A mary sue
haha
>Luke fights Vader for the first time after training with Yoda
>Gets his JO'ing hand cut off and thrown down a cloud city chute
Also I should mention
>Anakin's Lightsaber was dropped onto a Gas Planet
>They somehow recovered it
>>
>>63857685
Luke was trained by a Jedi Master in Episode IV and his use of the force was only a vague exploitation.

Rey touched a fucking light-saber and then suddenly had the capacity to out-force a fucking trained Sith apprentice and completely overpower a Stormtrooper's will.

These are not at all the same.
>>
>>63857754
I'm NOT SAYING it's impossible. I'm saying until it's proven, at least nearly, that this is just vapid conjecture and shouldn't be postured as concrete fact.
>>
>>63857778
she was MOST DEFINITELY trained by luke when she was younger you dipshit. she just forgot about it.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
>>63857772
>>Anakin's Lightsaber was dropped onto a Gas Planet
>>They somehow recovered it
>>
>>63857833
how are you this pissy over this? Rey being related to the Luke is basically pointed at in every moment. Blatantly mysterious past, Abrams saying "we're not saying her last name ;) ", Ren saying "lol you wish Han was your dad" , the whole light saber and force powers, R2 waking up upon first contact with her, and Luke not being surprised to see her.
>>
>>63857929
>other Reyfags are spouting it so it's OK for me to!
While we're at it, Finn was MOST DEFINITELY of close relation to Mace Windu, hence his sensitivity to the force.

>his sensitivity to the force
OF COURSE! Early in the movie! Finn had his own little "force awakening" on the assault on the village. Kylo Ren felt it too, and that's why he stood staring at him!

Most definitely!
>>
>>63856411
kylo ren isnt a drunk so kylo ren
>>
File: baal.jpg (26 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
26 KB, 552x364
>>63857685
Watch the light saber battle again

Vader was toying with Luke for the entire fight, then Luke lands a lucky hit on his shoulder, not even 3 seconds later, his hand is off after Vader went serious.
>>
>>63858053
>Ren saying "lol you wish Han was your dad"
What?
>>
>>63858089
>While we're at it, Finn was MOST DEFINITELY of close relation to Mace Windu, hence his sensitivity to the force.

Finn lost to another Stormtrooper, all his skill with the lightsaber was from his own training as one. It's never implied anywhere that he's Force sensitive.
>>
>>63858053
>why are you so pissy about little headcanon faggots using extrapolated plot details as concrete evidence in arguments
It's a little thing called academic honesty.

We in the civilized world don't like to spout shit that we're not certain of.
>>
>>63858129
The second fight also had Vader being conflicted and not wanting to kill him.
>>
>>63858129

Ren is still in training

He's a fucking pussy with a massive inferiority complex who hides behind a scary-looking mask and voice changer

He had just gotten fucking shot in the gut not two minutes before fighting

He's scared he can't measure up to Vader and HE'S FUCKING RIGHT BECAUSE THAT DOUBT HOLDS HIM BACK.

Of course he lost to Rey, Kylo Ren is a little shit.
>>
>>63858148
Kylo Ren said something along the lines of "you found a father figure in Han" during one of their confrontations
>>
>>63857654

sorry JJ but the twist is obvious
>>
>>63858160
>it's never implied anywhere that he's Force sensitive
Excuse me, but how else could he miraculously manage to wipe the entirety of conditioning that he was under?

Obviously he's force sensitive! Why, Kylo staring at him at the village is proof that he had an awakening!

Proof!
>>
>>63858161
>civilized world

first of all, this is 4chan. second, what world are you living in where people only state facts? literally everything has a bias that doesn't paint the real picture
>>
>>63858269
>Kylo staring at him at the village is proof that he had an awakening!

I thought it was more that he felt the fear he had.
>>
>>63856411
literally every jedi/sith from past films would kill kylo
>>
>>63857654
jesus christ you're a faggot
>>
>>63856411
i dont know but we all lose because of faggots like you shitting up the board
>>
>>63858269
My favourite theory that the idiots on this board preach as fact is the "Rey knows about mind trick because she got mind-raped and she definitely heard a few stories about the power of the jedi!"
>>
>>63856853
He would do nothing because Anakin would rampage right through him. Kylo Ren is like a bitch version of Anakin, no skill and talent to back it up.
>>
>>63858339
Some things are objective.

Ex: Rey met Han Solo. That's objective. It's not subject to interpretation or bias. I can say it happened conclusively because it fucking did.

You are grossly extrapolating plot-details and using them as though they are just as objective as the Han Solo-Rey meeting above.

That's dishonest and it's bullshit.

>>63858353
I'm sure it was the force he was sensing. A slaughter had just taken place. I'd imagine that fear would have been everywhere.

>>63858453
Nice.
>>
>>63856875
great theory. it would fix some of the worst aspect of TFA
>>
>>63858525
>I'd imagine that fear would have been everywhere.

From a place he didn't expect?
>>
File: starwarscards.jpg (90 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
starwarscards.jpg
90 KB, 540x960
>>63858160
>>63858269
>>63858458
Samefagging.

And Finn isn't force sensitive. Proof attached. You're like the person in an fps who's whole team leaves after two minutes because you suck and then you just keep hiding to time the match out.
>>
>>63858129
Ren wasn't even trying to kill Rey though. He even asks her to join him.
>>
>>63857772
Why did no one talk about the technology that was used to make this?

This shit is mindblowing as fuck and could be used to give ordinary people a fighting chance against Jedi provided they don't abuse force push or something. Why didn't the Empire have this in the OT?
>>
>>63858525
Guess what? Star Wars isn't real. There's a year and a half until we get real detail so people are going to come up with theories. You're really going to fight this for another 18 months? That's going to be frustrating, and even more so when you are proven wrong.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-20+at+01.15.20).jpg (131 KB, 1286x339) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-20+at+01.15.20).jpg
131 KB, 1286x339
>>63858591
>you in charge of samefag detection
Pic.
>you in charge or reading comprehension
I'm arguing with the first person you quoted. We're saying completely opposite things.

And I'm only suggesting that Finn is force sensitive to demonstrate how easy it is to extrapolate vaguely conveyed plot details as objective fact.

Fuck you're stupid.

>>63858701
>star wars isn't real
This has literally nothing to do with the discussion.
>there's half a year until we get real detail
I recognize now that I was going to have to quote the whole post so I'll just spare myself the time.

None of that shit is related to the discussion. It's essentially "W-we may be spouting absolutely unproven, fanboy driven headcanons as fact, b-but there's many of us and only one of you!" and that's just adorable.

For some reason I thought /tv/ only pretended to be retarded. I'm tired.
>>
>>63858647
It seemed similar to what was in Force Unleashed if I'm remembering correctly, so it didn't seem that unusual to me
>>
>>63856853
They would bitch and moan about their lives in the Jedi Temple, then go and kill younglings, then suck each other's dick, then argue about which one has the worst life and fight each other. Anakin is more experienced so he reks Kylo.
>>
>>63858848
IDK you're the one arguing instead of just ignoring something you don't like. I was informing you that you would have a tough time for the next 18 months for being a little pissy pants. fuck you're dumb/retarded/stupid
>>
>>63859019
>dumb/retarded/stupid
Potentially. I'm definitely autistic though.
>>
>>63858963
>not taking advantage of the younglings and using force choke to make themselves feel big and boost their own ego's

and then kylo would control vader's hands but the robot would take over and rip his dick off
>>
>>63857020
>worst villain in the series
You realize that's the fucking point. You're right, Kylo isn't a good villain... yet. When you think of a Sith Lord you think of a near immortal who can destroy nearly anyone in a fair fight. They made him super emotional, whiney, and immature for a reason. He's still growing. They made Luke all those things in IV, because he was still learning how to be a Jedi. Kylo is still learning to be a Sith.
>>
>>63856676

inb4 MUH BOWCASTERRR....

>>63856783
>ahhh shit
>>
File: 1442217509584.png (10 KB, 334x229) Image search: [Google]
1442217509584.png
10 KB, 334x229
>>63857493
>Kylo kills all the new jedi
>"i better leave this one random jedi apprentice alive for no particular reason"
>Ok we need to hide Rey because Kylo will try to kill her
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.