[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give him his oscar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: the_revenant.jpg (46 KB, 758x426) Image search: [Google]
the_revenant.jpg
46 KB, 758x426
Give him his oscar.
>>
>>63856316
I think anyone should get an oscar after getting raped by a bear twice onscreen
>>
Not jewish enough
>>
Eddi4 Redmayne should win
>>
does anyone have a webm of the bear rape scene yet?
>>
>>63856634
>Implying Eddie Redmayne will ever win another award after Jupiter Ascending
>>
>>63856680
>>63849044
>>
>>63856698
No one even remembers that. He'll win because he gave the best performance in a movie this year.
>>
so is the screener passable?
>>
>>63856750
Yes
>>
>>63856316
fuck you

I'm halfway through the Revenant right now and it its BORING AS ALL FUCK

CGI animules everywhere

for the love of god this movie is so over hyped
>>
30 minutes in. Was the first bear attack the "infamous rape scene"? If so I am disappoint.
>>
>>63856750
it's pretty much the best screener ever released
like a real dvd
>>
>watch the Revenant

>nothing is revened

bravo leo
>>
They took out all the cool parts from the book.
>mfw no leo on his knees charging at wolves with a burning bush
>no french men operating in a boat going up river
>no pigman scene
>they gave glass a son for his shitty revenge plot rather then just him wanting his rifle back.
The ending was way better then the book though.
>>
Best film of the year imo

that ending fight

Brutal as fuck
>>
File: 1450372231901.jpg (28 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1450372231901.jpg
28 KB, 225x350
>>63857743
MUH BOOKS
>>
Tom Hardy's performance BTFO Leo's. This is a fact.
>>
>>63857876
They did this shit tier dream shit instead of cool stuff.
>>
>>63858449
Probably in 4 or 5 years they make a miniseries with high prod. value that covers his entire ordeal until his encounter and forgiveness of Fitzgerald, a
>>
Best movie this year
>>
>>63856316
did he play an LGBT character?
no?

NO OSCAR FOR HIM.
>>
I didn't understand the ending did he died? his breathing is heard throughout the credits why would he give up after all that gotta be like the tree roots talk
>>
>>63856750
It's a screener
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.