[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the 8th movie, Rey discovers she's the granddaughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>in the 8th movie, Rey discovers she's the granddaughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Duchess Satine Kryze, a Mandalorian politician
>wanting to investigate her past, she makes her way to Mandalore (which was confirmed still canon in the most recently updated galaxy map) to meet her people--the Mandalorians (which are confirmed canon from the Mand'ao flag on Maz Kanata's temple)
>there she meets the leader of the Mandalorians, Mandalore
>who is revealed to be Boba Fett

tell me Jar Jar wouldn't do this shit
>>
Satine died 50 or so years before TFA.
>>
boba isnt even mandalorian
>>
>>63856290
So? Her and Obi's kid would be only a bit older than Luke, and then Rey about 20
>>
>>63856290
Granddaughter.
>>
>>63856322
Jango was adopted by the Mandalorians. The Mandalorians are more a culture than a race/ethnicity. Boba has a potential to the claim of Mandalore at the very least by being his clone
>>
Boba is canonically dead
>>
>>63856441
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/04/disney-makes-it-official-that-boba-fett-survived-the-sarlacc-in-return-of-the-jedi.html

Boba canonically fought at the Battle of Jakku
>>
File: Star_Wars_Sabine_Excl_html.jpg (147 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Sabine_Excl_html.jpg
147 KB, 648x432
>>63856260
>>63856342
>Her and Obi's kid would be only a bit older than Luke

>Satine
>Sabine
NUH FUCKING UH?
>>
>>63856539
>two white people
>non white kid
>>
>>63856505
This confirms nothing. Boba is one of the heroes you can control when playing as the empire. That's like saying Sheev running around on the ground of Hoth is canon because it happens in Battlefront.
>>
File: Obi's waifu dies.webm (1 MB, 1180x500) Image search: [Google]
Obi's waifu dies.webm
1 MB, 1180x500
>>
>>63856505
Battlefront isn't canon.
>>
>>63856585
recessive genes... or it's not Obi Wan and Rey gets her force from Ezra...Is Ezra white? I honestly never even though about Sabine not being white I just though it was that art style.
>>
>>63856653
As far as I am concerned, Maul died in Ep1.
Cut in half, and fell down a really long shaft.
If they could bring his punk ass back, then why not Mace Windu, who was a much better character.
>>
>>63856652
>>63856662
It's considered "complicated" but not outright non-canon.
>>
>>63856653
Maul should have cut her in half and let the top part of her body fly over to Obi Wan.
>>
>>63856653
>>63856260
they had a baby before! and that baby went and married luke! and then she gave birth to rey!
boom!
>>
>>63856876
If you mean in the cartoon he hadn't died yet.
>>
>>63856505
The battles of Battlefront are canon, the particulars of what happened during the battles shown in-game are not.

>>63856876
He got fried from the unlimited power lightning before getting thrown out of the window.
>>
>>63856945
that's exactly what' im saying in my post nigg
a
>>
>>63856896
Ok, but that article still doesn't prove anything. The Battle of Jakku takes place well after Endor. In Battlefront, the empire can play as Vader, Sheev, and Boba all on Jakku. That doesn't mean all three of them are still alive.
>>
>>63856967
>Vader, Sheev

Shit, didn't know that. My bad senpai.

Doesn't mean they won't bring him back
>>
>>63856816
>black hair and brown eyes
>white
pick one
>>
>>63856961

Why would Sheev lightning a man before throwing him out of a window?
>>
>>63856816
Ezra definitely isn't white.
>>
>>63857047
All part of the plan. It backfired and scarred him, which he used as sympathy in the Senate. It showed Anakin the power of the Dark Side to make him convert.
>>
I'm not someone to accuse characters of being Mary Sues, but being the granddaughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi and also Mandalorian Royalty would launch Rey deep into special snowflake territory
>>
File: Bo katan.jpg (46 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Bo katan.jpg
46 KB, 800x400
>>63856260
>Satine
>Not the superior sister
>>
>>63857093

So you're saying it was all part of his master plan?
>>
File: Palp vs Maul Bros2.webm (2 MB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
Palp vs Maul Bros2.webm
2 MB, 1176x500
>>63856876
Poor Maul

>Get's cut in half
>Ends up living in a garbage dump
>Brother rescues him
>Tries to get revenge on Obi only to fail
>Manages to come to some power
>He and his brother get Sheeved.
>>
>>63856900
But that wouldn't have killed her
>>
>>63856260

Mandalore and the Mandalorians were never not canon.

TCW has kept them in. TCW is canon, so is Mandalore.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.