[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
This is 9th of The 10 Most Acclaimed Films of the 21st Century according to theyshootpictures.com.

What do you think of this film?
>>
>>63855535
Was he autistic?
>>
literally reddit: the film
>>
It's shit
>>
>>63855592
Explain why it's 'reddit'
>>
>>63855603

If you have to ask, you're reddit.
>>
>>63855603
pretentious garbage where the creator of the topic thinks people can relate to
>>
It's creative and cohesive whereas most movies are linear and drab. The film's solid.
>>
>>63855616
That's bullshit, not an answer. Explain why it's 'reddit'.
>>
>>63855535
it was pretty good but it really captured a time and a place. the ennui of existing in the late 90's is something that doesn't really translate to later generations, in my opinion. this is why films such as this one, and american beauty and magnolia are always shit on by /tv/. because /tv/ is mostly a bunch of kids.
>>
>>63855535
Turned in off after 20mins.
>>
>>63855603
pretentious shit that reddit fags can't explain the meaning of other than "it's good"

also, fuck off back to reddit faggot
>>
>>63855634
Most people can relate to it. The fact that you cannot, doesn't mean no one can.
>>
since when did /tv/ turn into /b/?
>>
>>63855677
You seem you can't explain why it's shit.

>reddit
>meme
>shit

Those are just meaningles buzzwords.
>>
It helped me through a bad breakup.
>>
>>63855573
depressed
>>
>>63855535
The bigger question is why "The Tree of Life" is number 6 on this list? Sean Penn isn't an actor, and the tree of life isn't a film.
>>
>>63855661
Only this movie came out in the 00s
>>
>>63856314
That movie is amazing. Did you miss the dinosaurs part?
>>
>>63856314
TOO TRUE TOO TRUE.
>>
>>63856314
It's too chaotic for me, but all the cosmic scenery was really pleasing.
>>
>>63856380
in the early 00's. and it takes place in the mid or late 90's.
>>
>>63855535
prolly my favorite film ever desu

came out in a very difficult time in my life
>>
>>63855661
10/10 Agree with you mate!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.