[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow seriously? He was still the best character in the movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: stillbest.jpg (176 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
stillbest.jpg
176 KB, 612x380
Wow seriously? He was still the best character in the movie. No wonder they paid him so good.

Also that female yellow alien character was pretty good.

Shit list your top 3 favorite characters in the movie.

1. Han Solo
2. Yellow Alien girl
3. Finn
>>
Fuck this movie.
>>
>>63855480
1. Luke
2. Finn
3. Chewie
>>
>1. Kylo
like a well acted version of Anakin
>2. Finn
relatable in his pussyness and incompetence
>3. BB-8
cutest thing ever
>>
>>63855480
Was expecting ooga booga where da white men at.
The moment she yelled out han solo I knew I was in for a ride
>>
1.Kylo
2.Poe
3.Finn/BB-8
>>
1. Yodette
2. BB-8
3. Hux

Worst:
1. C-3PO
>>
1. TR-8R
A single line and body langue conveyed more emotion than the entire prequel trilogy.
2. Poe
His interaction with Finn was great, and I'm always a sucker for the hotshot pilots.
3.Kylo
He wants to be Vader, but in reality is Anakin, with turmoil that he made up for himself. He is a brat, and actually acts like one.He isn't likable, and he isn't suppose to be.

Finn is a close 4th.
>>
>>63855480
Pretty much the same here senpai.

>Han
>Finn
>Maz
>Poe
>Ben
>BB-8
>Rey
>Lor San Tekka
>Snoke
>Leia
>Chewie
>Unkar Plutt
>TR-8R
>C-3PO
>Hux
>Phasma

Cameo Tier:
Luke
R2-D2
>>
>>63855830
>TR-8R
Had to Google search before realizing what it was.
>>
>>63855942
Explain? The guy who shouted traitor at Finn?
>>
File: 1450497325653.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450497325653.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>63856015
It took me a good 3 minutes before I realized that's what it was
>>
>1. Kylo Ren
Very powerful, commanding yet understated performance from Driver, fucking awesome villain and he has quite a bit of depth as a character. I've seen the film twice now and I genuinely can't stop going over all his scenes in my head. There's a lot to mull over with him and I wasn't expecting that.
>2. Finn
Really funny and likable character, basically the glue that holds everything together. Great one liners and a lot of heart.
>3. BB-8
Unbelievably cute and funny little droid, and all his movements and head tilts are quite emotive. Integral to the plot, steals a lot of scenes he's in.
>>
>>63856156
Driver's performance was fine but I don't really like the character. And I don't mean that in the sense of "likability", I just think he's a lame character. It's like some meta joke where his character is a shittier version of Vader and that's exactly what the audience is thinking about the movie- we want a real villain.
>>
1. X-Wing
2. BB-8
3. Rey
>>
>>63856340
I really liked the struggle between light and dark element, and how that seemed to be what Snoke was cultivating in Kylo. I also thought the tantrums and not having a good grasp on his powers were a good change of pace. Virtually every star wars antagonist before was a very composed, powerful british man. This was a little different, and a little more nuanced.
>>
>>63856340
You GOT a real villain. Snoke is the real villain. They went ahead and showed him to you, so you can have Kylo's complex inner struggle while still having a mustache-twirler to hate.
>>
>>63856340
That is his character, he's a guy desperately obsessed with trying to be Darth Vader and emulate this person who he never even met and probably doesn't fully understand yet sees as a personal hero or idol. He can't possibly live up to that because he's a different person, he's lived a different life, he doesn't have the same kind of tragic past and rage consuming him. And that's what is compelling and cool to me about him. He's powerful in the force, clearly capable of things that we've never seen anyone else ever do before, but undisciplined, unstable, and not fully trained. He is a real villain. Too real for some people I think, who wanted a one dimensional cartoon character and not someone genuinely evil for complex reasons with depth.
>>
>>63855830
The dogfight Finn watched from the surface of the planet where Poe took out 7 Tie Fighters in roughly 12 seconds was one of the best scenes in the film.

"That is one hell of a pilot!"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.