[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I havent seen the movie yet but i just know Captain Phasma is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I havent seen the movie yet but i just know Captain Phasma is going to be hella fucking epic.

Can we have a thread about this character who is just going to wreck shit?

If youve seen the movie keep her spoilers to yourself, im here with my phasma action figures, poster and desktop wallpaper.

Captain Phasma thread.
>>
>>63853434
She sucked kind of. They underused her, what a shame.
>>
Incredibly low quality bait holy shit
>>
>>63853434
She's literally thrown into the trash.
>>
>>63853434
Shes treated exactly like boba fett
Exactly.
She looks cool but they make her look like a joke.
>>
>>63853475
This.
Also sage.
>>
>>63853434
she does nothing before literally being thrown into a trash compactor
>>
>>63853522
>>63853507
>>63853492
Please us spoiler tags before posting spoilers.
>>
>>63853434
Wasn't prominent in this installment. Hopefully she'll have a battle scene in episode viii. Finn vs his old captain?
>>
>>63853434

>hella fucking epic
>>
No shit gets wrecked
She gets thrown in the trash after beta-ing out.

I BOUGHT AN ACTION FIGURE BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE COOL
The ruse is real.
>>
a character created solely to sell toys that looked cool, was in four scenes and had about six lines of dialogue
>>
>>63853475
>>63853513

Bait or a joke, you decide you shit-nuggets
>>
>>63853434
kek
>>
>>63853434
i was pretty happy when they got rid of her in the movie but my friends seem to think she's coming back so that kind of scks
>>
Such a waste. She should have been the one wielding that Beat Stick and going to town on Finn, not some random asshole. She should have done a lot of stuff, like leading search parties to find the escaped prisoner instead of wandering off alone to do nothing and then betraying the miniEmpire by turning off the shields because ???.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.