[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Visit (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: the visit.jpg (395 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
the visit.jpg
395 KB, 630x1200
>punches her mom (probably broke more than her spirit)
>sends her kids to Bumfuck, Nowhere on the basis of an e-vite
>dismisses her son's misgivings
>almost gets her kids killed
>refuses to ever reconcile with her extremely loving parents
>gets proven wrong for leaving her life behind for some Chad

Is there a more irredeemable cunt than the kids' mother in the Shyamaverse?
>>
>>63852561
Yeah, shamadong himself.
>>
File: 1435382245277.jpg (114 KB, 349x283) Image search: [Google]
1435382245277.jpg
114 KB, 349x283
>>63852740
>shamadong
>>
Yeah, she was kind of white trash, but I liked the flick, and I would totally do the grandma. Does anyone have the scene that shows her whole butt?
>>
>>63852801

Shit's all wrinkled and old. Trust me, you don't want me to take a pic of that.

The movie was enjoyable for sure, although the pacing easily could've been tightened.
>>
I can't believe any real person actually liked this movie.

Does no one have any standards anymore? What would Werner Herzog think of this piece of shit?
>>
>>63853090

He's probably enjoyed worse movies. Not everything has to be a mentally stimulating cornerstone of modern pop culture, you weirdo.
>>
>>63853185
In what way did this piece of shit entertain you?
Did you love the dialogue?
Was the presentation authentic?
Were you compelled by the acting performances?
Was the idea stunningly original?
What? What was it that you liked so much?
>>
I enjoyed it because I'm a nurse and work with old people regularly and thought it was hilarious
>>
>>63853642
>In what way did this piece of shit entertain you?

In its very casual, very meta storytelling.

>Did you love the dialogue?

I certainly didn't hate it.

>Was the presentation authentic?

That depends on how you'd like to define authentic. I do think the creative talent genuinely believed in and achieved their vision.

>Were you compelled by the acting performances?

The grandfather and kids were highly entertaining. The girl in particular may have a future in show business; she reminded me of Saoirse Ronan.

>Was the idea stunningly original?

It's the first movie I've seen of its kind, yes. There are other movies where kids are stuck in isolation with elderly folk, but for me, it was a somewhat novel approach when considering its deconstruction of filmmaking and horror tropes; the resolution was also satisfying.

>What? What was it that you liked so much?

Some of the same things you didn't like about it, I'm sure.

Why are you so aggressive? You clearly have a low EQ, but this is off-putting, even for pseudo-intellects/retards on /tv/.
>>
>>63853886
I'm sorry, but I'm not reading a post with a space between every line.
>>63853844
That's defensible.
>>
>>63853976

Don't. No one gives a fuck. You certainly don't have to apologize for being a run-of-the-mill fuccboi.
>>
>>63854007
Nigger.
>>
>>63854329

Your originality is only surpassed by your wit.
>>
>>63854391
Please deconstruct my post, space-happy nigger fake film expert who has negative taste.
>>
>>63852561
i forgot this movie existed
>>
>>63854500

If only there were substance, Mr. Spergout.
>>
>>63854522 see >>63854329
>>
>>63854678 see >>63854522
>>
>>63854735
Where the FUCK were the extraneous spaces in that post? I thought we had an understanding.
>>
>>63854869

We do have an understanding: You're a fucking loser and your autistic humor won't diffuse the situation.

Also, don't use words you don't understand the meaning of. It makes you look even dumber (if possible).
>>
>>63854942
I'm sorry, but I'm not reading a post with a space between every line.
>>
>>63854991

Don't. No one gives a fuck. You certainly don't have to apologize for being a run-of-the-mill fuccboi.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.