[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanted to see what was all the big fuss about it which episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_static_iasip.jpg (158 KB, 650x308) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_iasip.jpg
158 KB, 650x308
i wanted to see what was all the big fuss about it which episode is a good point to start watching
>>
>>63852439
Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
The D.E.N.N.I.S System
>>
IV, then V, VI, and finally VII.
Also the prequels if you like them. They're pretty good.
>>
File: 1450058282402.jpg (138 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1450058282402.jpg
138 KB, 500x396
>>63852439
You have to be part sadist to enjoy it, if you feel sympathy for characters then you're not gonna like it, that said season 2.
>>
>>63852439
the last one. it is actually a giant mindfuck you are supposed to watch them backwards.
>>
>>63852439

The whole show is pretty good, there wouldn't be anything wrong with starting right from the beginning. But if you have to pick one, you can't go wrong with Chardee MacDennis.
>>
Watch "The Gang gets Analyzed" first, it's a good intro to each of the main characters. From there, just go back and watch them all in order.
>>
OP is a reposting faggot. >>63842218
>>
>>63852439
Pick any random episode, any at all. There is only like 3 bits of continuity, and you will pick it up no problem if you happen to choose one of those episodes.
>>
You really should start at the beginning although the humor changes around mid season 2 to more and more sociopathic. Id say watch Sweet Dees dating a retarded person and then go to Nightman Cometh. Knowing that the show isnt all about singing, but new fans seem to generally take to those best.
>>
>>63852439
The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>63852439

How about the pilot?
>>
The first episode I showed my sister was Deeply has a Heart Attack, but mostly because she's a gym bunny and I knew Dennis and Dee's thoughts on getting in shape would be hilarious to her. It's also a good episode that shows the gangs overall selfishness
>>
>>63852439
The season 1 pilot is fine. The show was gold even back then
>>
>>63852548
no way. are you saying that sometimes people repost the same stupid shit? is this what they call 'maymays'?
>>
>>63852495
This.
>>
>>63852543
>Watch "The Gang gets Analyzed" first, it's a good intro to each of the main characters.

I feel like "The Gang gets Analyzed" takes away from the fun of the show if you start with it. Half the fun of It's Always Sunny is watching these already semi-awful people degenerate over time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.