[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The force is strong in my family My father has it My sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
The force is strong in my family

My father has it

My sister has it

I am not really in this movie at all, neither is this quote. What the fuck?
>>
honestly my biggest disappointment, waited the entire fucking movie to hear this, then... NOTHING
>>
>>63852349
That quote was in it you fucktard.
>>
>>63852399
I actually didn't mind the movie, 7/10, but come on, where's the luke?
>>
File: reyskywalker.jpg (63 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
reyskywalker.jpg
63 KB, 1200x600
>>63852349
My daughter has it.
>>
So there's literally no way that Rey is not Luke's daughter right?
>>
>>63852461
I think it's a little obvious
>>
>>63852349
That quote is from return of the jedi when he is speaking to leia on Endor and letting her know she is his sister
>>
>>63852461
Yeah she's a Skywalker. This whole shitty franchise has always been about wanking off to Skywalkers. It's just twice as bad now because Disney's trying to appeal to Feminazis.
>>
>>63852613
for real though, what's wrong with that?

We already had two main skywalker men, what did you want a third one?

I actually think it would have been better if boyega ended out being the main jedi, like he's a jedi who was essentially born into the empire/1st order and ends out transitioning from the dark to the light, the opposite of kylo ren.

It'd be like poetry, it would rhyme.

But If we need a skywalker, why not female?
>>
>>63852716
I don't want Skywalkers at all.
>>
>>63852425
It was in the trailer and is an altered line from RotJ. Luke doesn't have any lines in the movie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.