[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus!!! Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-6135-08-13-23h17m22s134.jpg (192 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-6135-08-13-23h17m22s134.jpg
192 KB, 1920x800
Jesus!!! Really?
>>
>torrent comes out
>hardcore memeing starts
It's like poetry
>>
>>63851710
If you don't want memes then you should find another board you glib facsimilie
>>
>>63851854
hehe,,,meme
>>
>>63851594

Why would the CIA allow a fucking Colombian hitman to take part in their operations? I mean I understand them supporting certain cartels but why was he an official part of everything? That just leaves a fucking paper trail.
>>
>>63851912
>people can't defect
>>
>>63852015

He didn't defect, he's still working for the Medellin's who the CIA are supporting.
>>
>>63851912
>Implying the government would leave a paper trail

Billions of dollars go unaccounted for every year. Hiring someone looking for vengeance that just happens to align with your own goals makes perfect sense.
>>
>>63852068
>people can't defect on paper
>>
Useless protagonist tbqhf
>>
>>63852155

Back to your containment Star Wars threads pleb
>>
>>63851710
>Descent to Hell
Pure image pottery
>V:10 Thanks you Roger Deakins, ASC, BSC
>>
>>63852155

That was the point, she was way over her head and was there just so the CIA could operate on US soil.
>>
>>63852472

I love seeing her getting BTFO constantly
>>
>>63851912

His motivations make him more than trustworthy.
>>
>>63852508

I kinda felt bad for her, she was just a pawn who wanted to do some good.
>>
>>63851912
I could buy the CIA using a Columbian hitman for dirty work.

I can't buy the CIA making a plan which entirely hinges on him going fucking Jack Bauer on a heavily guarded house with nothing but a pistol. Especially since in the rest of the movie they tried to be grounded by showing Delta's planning for shit, operating like operators operationally, etc (though I guess I should have suspected something when for dramatic reasons they have them forget to know how to maintain a 360 perimeter).

And the whole "partner's cop friend is actually a corrupt cop trying to spy on her" felt incredibly tacked on as well.
>>
>>63852879
>a plan which entirely hinges on him going fucking Jack Bauer on a heavily guarded house with nothing but a pistol.

At that point the CIA had the location. Whether Sicario was successful or not with the location known they had plenty of ways to kill the target.
>>
>>63853149
>Drug dealers don't move around
>Especially not when somebody comes to their house to try and kill them
>>
Then she pissed in my tits.
>>
>>63853275

>CIA wont be monitoring their every move from that point on via drones.
>>
>>63854423
>I have no idea of the capabilities and limitations of aerial surveillance
Hint: there's a reason why the US relies so heavily on ELINT to track people, even if they have a starting location.
>>
>>63851854
>mfw I just realised memes literally glib facsimiles
Full circle
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.