[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me? Sure, sure, I won the Hunger Games. I was lucky. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: everdeen.jpg (220 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
everdeen.jpg
220 KB, 1024x512
Miss me?

Sure, sure, I won the Hunger Games. I was lucky. I was super lucky. But I always needed help. Without Rue I would have starved to death in a tree, without Peeta I would never have gotten sponsors. If it wasn't for Finnick I'd be a goner several times over.

Even when I became a Leader, I was more a propaganda piece than a front line fighter.

Yet you called me Mary Sue, /tv/.

You said I was unrealistic.

After watching Star Wars... do you still think I'm unrealistic? A qt 3.14 who can shoot a bow well, surviving due to charisma and a bit of luck

Am I really a Mary Sue, now that you've seen Rey?
>>
Rey is way better.
>>
I actually want to watch movies with Rey in it.
>>
>>63850760
I just want to see your naked body.
>>
>Katniss
>Mary sue
It's like no one here read the books
>>
>>63850760
her tits were the most underwhelming thing of last year
>>
>>63850760

I found Rey less annoying, but that's mainly because I like Star Wars.
>>
>>63850867
>>63851301
>>63851435
Rey was Mary Sue and unbelievable and I hated her Character in a star wars movie.

comared to j laurence though Rey is infinitely better, over powered and Disney princess as she may be. didn't like Catniss.
>>
>>63850760
>women
>archery
god i fucking hate this meme
>>
>>63851364
>reading childrens books
>>
>>63850760

Didn't they remove almost all her interesting elements & flaws from the book when they made the movies?

I only saw the first one and it was shit.
>>
>>63850760
>ends the series by shooting le strong female liberal politician for being just as bad as the male villain

Katnis was redpilled.
>>
This part 2 is good?

part 1 was just boring as shit
>>
>>63852041

More combat scenes, but otherwise it's just as boring, especially if you dislike Peeta.
>>
>>63851364

Books don't matter. The movies are literally just an adaptation of the books and aren't supposed to follow everything perfectly. If they did, LotR would have been boring as shit to watch, Katniss would have been a more interesting protagonist, I am Legend would have been a badass movie, and the Twilight series would have still sucked ass.
>>
>>63850760
Battle royale was better and more focussed on what everyone wanted in your movie, instead of some gay resistance teen romance bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.