[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starkiller Base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: star_wars_villains.jpg (66 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_villains.jpg
66 KB, 640x347
My problem with the movie is Starkiller base.
>What the fuck is the point of Starkiller base if it can only shoot twice.
>Can it move?
>How the fuck did they keep it a fucking secret the entire time?
>How the fuck can laser beams go into and out of hyperspace and split up and a specific point?
>>
You should post this in an existing thread where people are already talking about the movie instead of making a new thread.

New threads knock other threads off the board, please keep unnecessary threads to a minimum.
>>
File: Suncrusher.jpg (149 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Suncrusher.jpg
149 KB, 600x1024
Why didnt the First Order just build this for 1/10000th the cost?
>>
>>63850745

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63851194
Alas, the holocrons of such were lost.
>>
i liked the black power salute the troopers did
>>
>>63850683
maybe they shot a giant crystal asteroid so clear it was invisible that broke the beams u fukn rterd
>>
>>63850683
What kind of special autism do you have where it's this that keeps you from suspending disbelief? This. Not hyperspace travel in general. Not a space mop that speaks in growls yet people understand. This. This one thing.

Delete this thread.
>>
If you do not understand this argument you should try having a library card once in a while you might learn something dumbass
>>
>>63850683
Because space, It's all pretty simple oce you understand space.
>>
>>63851194
because JJ ABrams is a hack who wanted to rip off a New Hope.
>>
>>63852013
>Not hyperspace travel in general. Not a space mop that speaks in growls yet people understand.
those dont require a lot of suspension of disbelief.
>>
I'm sure it will explain it in a book or something. Waiting on that.
>>
>>63850683
Seems like it was designed solely to take out Hosnian Prime and destabilize the Republic. Finding the Resistance stronghold was just a bonus.
>>
I fucking hate the name

Yeah I get it, it was Luke's scrapped name and used in that shitty video game. Cringed when I heard it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.