[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a "Vernon makes trash juice" episode >Greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trash-juice.gif (2 MB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
trash-juice.gif
2 MB, 500x289
It's a "Vernon makes trash juice" episode

>Greatest ancillary character thread
>>
>ywn have Vernon's trash juice
>>
>>63849771
:(
The cast was on Doug Loves Movies recently and Stephen Falk brought a "you're the worst" branded trash juice cup for the prize bag. Jelly did not begin to describe my feelings toward the guy who won it.
>>
>>63849948
At least it got a third season, maybe they'll do merchandising later on?
>>
>>63849983
Yeah I'm hoping they start merchandising, I'd buy the hell out of anything trash juice, Zoidle, or Blue Cube related. Any ideas on what else they could merchandise?
>>
>>63850326
Single release of "New Phone, Who Dis"
>>
File: 1431317743398.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1431317743398.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
tfw watching this show with nielsen box
>>
>>63850326
Buckle Your Shoes stuff comes to mind.
>>
>>63849745
THE POPCORN IS TRASH JUICE, PASS IT ON
>>
>>63850448
Thanks based anon, you're doing god's work
>>
>>63849745
>Aya Cash's body in that first episode

I really wish they'd show her ass already
>>
>>63849745
Never heard of this show before, but it looks interesting. I'll have to check out the first season tonight.
>>
>https://archive.is/o0IfU
Would drink trash juice
>>
>>63851934
This is amazing

>>63851841
It's one of the smartest and funniest sitcoms of the past decade senpai, you won't regret it.
>>
>>63851934
>Stir with frat paddle

Holy fuck, I never noticed that before. That is 100% classic Vernon.
>>
>>63851841
The first season is stacks better than the second (which is less focussed and the arcs are weak - I particularly didn't like the re-iteration of the season one finale) but I'm enjoying watching the characters going about their decently written business. There's a few stand out episodes in season 2 but season 1 kills it.
>>
>>63852334
To each their own I suppose, the only arc I didn't find riveting in season 2 is the whole Edgar and Dorothy thing.
>>
>>63850326
>Zoidle

That's the only bit of continuity that the show hasn't nailed perfectly, specifically I'm referring to the scene in Season 2 where Sam is at the radio station talking to the listener on the phone

>Oh, you don't have Google? Look it up you poor as shit, no search engine having HANDJOB PROSTITUTE

He should have said Zoidle, but I guess that might have stomped on the joke a bit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.