[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a funny thought haha. Let's say someone were to somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I had a funny thought haha.

Let's say someone were to somehow obtain, maybe win the auction for them or something, the boots Daisy wore all the time when filming ep 7 while being Rey.

I mean would they have been cleaned before the auction or something? There'd be all sorts of sweat and stuff from Daisy in these, she must've spent a long time in them with her feet. That'd be really nasty right.
What do you guys think? Would they be crazy enough to sell them unwashed?
>>
>>63848446
Bahaha that would be totally nutso.
>>
ABSOLUTE
>>
haha so crazy breh ur just like my man davey he was just so crazy too
>>
What would they smell like? haha

what would they taste like
>>
>>63848446
what do you think her feet smelled like after she wore those boots?
>>
FREAK. F
A. R
E. E
R A
FREAK
>>
>>63848668
>>63848706
Maybe I should try to buy them just for shits n giggles to laugh about how disgusting they must be
>>
>>63848706
Sweat and cheesy popcorn with a touch of vinegar.
>>
>>63848446
I have some of Liv Tylers clothes from The Incredible Hulk. They arent washed. I can still smell her deodorant in the armpits of one of the shirts....
>>
>>63849762
how did you get them
>>
Fuck you OP, I'm diamond hard now searching for her on wikifeet, i was trying to do the whole month without masturbating, but here i go, fuck you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.