[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now you will experience the full powah of the dark side!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 58969789.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
58969789.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
Now you will experience the full powah of the dark side!
>>
I never understood why force lightning was only a dark side power. There's nothing inherently evil about lightning itself.
>>
>>63847879
lightning destroys
>>
>>63847879
lightning is too cool to let hippies have it.
>>
>>63847621
I miss him so much
>>
Why does Darth vader need to use his robot hands to force choke someone? Can robots use the force?
>>
>>63847969
You only miss him because of /tv/ memes
>>
>>63847987

No, they don't have any midichlorians
>>
>>63847879

Jedi are capable of it, but don't use it seeing how it's almost a definite kill and is a cruel use of the force.
>>
>>63848005
No, he's been my favourite character since I was kid. He's the reason RotJ was the one I watched the most on VHS
>>
>>63847879
Jedi are meant to be defenders of the peace. The idea behind Force lightning is counter to their way of life. Sure they could use it, but it's like a karate master kicking you in the nuts.

Dooku was a Jedi Knight before becoming a Sith, so it's something he learned later in life.
>>
>>63848043
But cutting off a good friend's limbs and leaving him to burn to death isn't cruel
>>
>>63847987
Please don't start asking about logic in Star Wars before this thread gets shitted up. There's alot of shit that doesn't make sense in Star Wars, like the Death Stsr weakpoint, the midichlorians, the sound effects in space, lightsaber physics and impossibility, the fact that so many planets seem to have the same amount of gravity and atmosphere to support all types of life, etc. I could go on and on.

Dont read too deep into it, it's a kids movie.
>>
>>63848079

The prequels were bad movies written by an idiot with a monstrous ego
>>
>>63847621
the dark side is just a glib facsimile of the light side
>>
>>63848079
It was clear that Anakin wouldn't want his help at that point, plus he was going to die anyway. He was too far gone.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
"NO, NO, NO YOU WILL DIE!!!!"
"HE'S A TRAITOR"
"I HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE THE ONES YOU LOVE"
"YOU MUST CHOOSE"
"DON'T LET HIM KILL ME!"
"I CANT HOLD IT ANY LONGER"
" I, I, I, I CANT I, I, WEAK, TOO WEAK"
"ANAKIN, HELP ME, HELP ME!"
"I, I, I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER"
"I'M TOO WEAK, UHHHH OHHHH"
"DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE"
"PLEASE DON'T"
"PLEASE DON'T
"POWWWWERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
"UNLIMIIIITTEDDD POWERRRRRRR!!!!"

It was fucking poetry
>>
>>63848157
Don't the Jedi believe in a coup de grace?
>>
>>63848197
They are defensive minded in nature. Finishing off an opponent is only done when necessary. Anakin posed no threat any longer.
>>
>>63848134
'Sup Jew Jew
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.