[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey is not a Skywalker, you fucking retards. Did you forget the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
Rey is not a Skywalker, you fucking retards. Did you forget the significance of Darth Plaugeuis, and the fact that Snoke is him?

He knows how to CREATE LIFE AND CHEAT DEATH.

Rey is his creation, which is why she is so insanely powerful, beyond Luke or Anakin.
>>
>>63847014
If she was a Skywalker, she'd still be a creation of Plaugeuis
>>
>>63847014
fucking this
>>
>>63847014
Does it mean she has UNLIMITED POWER?
>>
If Darth Plagueis can cheat death, can he bring back Sheev? It used to be canon that the Emperor had a bunch of spare bodies in which he could invoke his spirit should his main body be attacked.
>>
Ben Solo is also going to be the Zuko of this new trilogy. He'll be on the good guy's team by the third movie.
>>
Rey and Kylo = Revan
Knights of Ren = Sith Assassins
Finn and Luke = Bastila Shan
Poe = Carth
Snoke = Darth Malak

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>63847185
>It used to be canon that the Emperor had a bunch of spare bodies
no it wasn't
>>
>>63847227
I wrote it myself, dude.
>>
>>63847227
It was before Disney happened.
>>
>>63847216
Ur brain m8
>>
File: velma.png (220 KB, 454x384) Image search: [Google]
velma.png
220 KB, 454x384
>>63847014
>Did you forget the significance of Darth Plaugeuis, and the fact that Snoke is him?
>and the fact that Snoke is him?
>the fact
>>
>>63847185
EU WAS NEVER FUCKING CANON THERE WERE TWO SEPARATE CANONS LOOK IT UP

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63847332
Why m8. I think they play mostly similar roles.
>>
The problem is that why Rey is Mary Sue has a very concrete answer that isn't revealed in Force Awakens and that's why it harms it. It's not something open for interpretation and Force Awakens established only that about her, all we could do is speculate. Speculations are not opinions, it's just buzz. They did not create a good mystery.
>>
>>63847014
They could have just referred to Snoke as the Supreme Leader throughout the movie and never mentioned his name but no its all SNOKE SNOKE SNOKE HURR SUPREME LEADER SNOOOOOOOOOKE.

They also named Palpy Sheev to try and ditract how shit Snoke is.
>>
>>63847061
I thought sheev created anakin
>>
>>63847486
Plaugeus created Sheev.
>>
>>63847369
>tfw no fresh corpse gf to fuck
>>
>>63847298
it was just shit EU crap

it was never movie canon so it never mattered
>>
>>63847535
That would make sense.
>first time creating life.
>He's strong with the force, not as strong as it was a trial run. but pretty strong
>think of him as a son.
>teach him everything you know
>betrays you and kills you in your sleep.

The pottery runs deeper than you know.
>>
>>63847670
The EU has the way better, way more interesting canon. From my point of view, it's the movies which don't matter.
>>
>>63847414
you need to explain what you're thinking way better
>>
>>63847712
nah
>>
No, snoke is Darth Jar Jar.
>>
What if she is Hans kid, but not Leias? Maybe he ducked around and left kids scattered across the galaxy, and maybe Han is just super force sensitive too, but interprets it all as luck. He even reminded us in this film, he can "TALK"HIS way out of any situation.
>>
>>63847486
Sheev created Anakin with his seed.
>>
>>63847742
English is not my first language. But I guess I wouldn't be able to explain it properly in my native language either.
>>
>>63847550
You can make one. It's a lot easier than getting a live gf.
>>
Rey is the re-incarnation of Anakin

Luke: "No, YOU are my father."

screencap this
>>
>>63847844

in the new-EU canon comics Han had a black gf, maybe that's why Kylo is so insane and has such big ugly features, he's a product of race mixing, the most evil force in the universe
>>
>>63847941
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>63847486
>>63847846
Is this confirmed? What's the significance of Shimi then?
>>
Rey's connection is with Luke. Ren's is with Vader.
>>
>>63848912
Wow no boobs at all. I bet this chestlet doesn't even have to wear a bra.
>>
>>63847369
>Plays a corpse

NO WONDER they thought she could act
>>
>>63847014

Since they're not using midichlorians anymore you'll never know but that would still leave Anakin at top of the pile.
>>
>>63848974
>laying flat on her back
>wow no boobs at all

Maximum virgin
>>
>>63848974
gives similar girls something to be happy about
>>
>>63848127
>muh /pol/ conspiracy

cry more cuck
>>
Why can't everyone realize that Rey is Shmi Skywalker and the Force sends he back in time pregnant with Anakin.
>>
>>63849128

even if the force wasn't pushing them to the side... they are still incredibly small. And I can prove I have had sex twice. Unless I have been cucked and the DNA tests were manipulated by conspirators to hide the fact I was cucked.
>>
>Rey is not a Skywalker, you fucking retards. Did you forget the significance of Darth Plaugeuis, and the fact that Snoke is him?

E.U. fags in total meltdown.

> Ren is Luke!
> Lightsaber Cross Guard is Gwendoline Christie!
> Adam Driver is an X Wing pilot!
> Snoke is "insert random E.U. nobody here"!

I fucking hate when buttmad angry idiots post in speculation threads.

We had the same problem with Prometheus.

>"Its X! ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A FUCKING RETARD!"

> The spoilers from reputable sources and trailers say otherwise

>"Fuck you retards!"

Then we never hear from you again when the film comes out.

Here's something you can take to the bank;

She's Lukes daughter

Okay bye.
>>
>>63849128

Chestlet Defense Force in full effect.

Spend more time growing and less time crying Chestlet.
>>
>>63849659
>She's Lukes daughter
Too obvious to be right
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.