[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree she's Kylo Ren's sister, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (38 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
38 KB, 768x431
So we all agree she's Kylo Ren's sister, right?
>>
>>63846899
Nope. She's Darth Plagueis in a costume.
>>
>>63846899
Luke's daughter.
>>
She's Obi-Wan's granddaughter
>>
>>63846899

I don't think I agree with that. Honestly, at this point they could pull anything out of their ass.
>>
>>63846899
cousin
>>
>>63846899
Shmi from a galaxy far, far away
>>
>>63846899
Half sister
>>63846964
Correct
>>
She's jar jars mother duh
>>
>>63847038

L-luke fucked his sister?
>>
>>63846899
I think Leia would've remembered giving a birth to twins or second time.
>>
>>63846964
This. She's his cousin. The protagonist has to be a direct descendant of the last one
>>
nah Han would have shown it

the biggest twist is shes unrelated to anyone
>>
Shes another midicholorin virgin birth kid
>>
She's no one, holy shit you guys are dumb
>>
Nah, only one new character can be the OT's kids.

Everyone else will be unrelated by default.
>>
>>63846899
Her real name is Mari Soo Skywalker.
>>
>>63848374
i wish this the case
>>
File: 1450572728347.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450572728347.gif
107 KB, 300x300
She's a traitor
>>
>>63848462
this was*
>>
>>63848291
This. The prophecy was about Rey, not Anakin. Luke went looking for the first Jedi temple to research the prophecy since no one ever explained who wrote it, how it got conceived, etc.

He hid her on the desert planet when Kylo started killing younglings and he knew that when the time came, the will of the Force would bring her to him.

Good chance she could be Luke's daughter though because of the trailer. Who the fuck is he talking to? And who would the mom be?
>>
>younger sister, not twin
>was spared by Kylo Ren when he was instructed to kill everyone
>Luke hides her on Jakku without telling Han or Leia

That is why Han or Leia don't react to her as their daughter, but that is why Han wants to take her on her crew, as the daughter he never had, and that is why Kylo throws fits when a girl is brought up, why he says "Han felt like a father you never had, you didn't miss much" etc.

Search your hearts, you know it to be true.
>>
She's sheev's daughter you fucks
>>
Luke's daughter, Poe's sister.
>>
>>63848320
>She's no one, holy shit you guys are dumb

She's literally someone.

Did you even see her flashback? It was so vague and haphazard. You know they're gonna expand it in Episode 8. She was probably abandoned to save her life (by a Jedi).
>>
>>63848503
60 PORTIONS 4U
>>
WHY IS THIS A QUESTION

HAN LITERALLY TELLS LEIA THAT HE FOUND LUKES DAUGHTER
>>
maybe she's traitor trooper's daughter?
>>
>>63846964
Too obvious to be true
>>
>she's the real chosen one

DROPPED
>>
>>63848863
I don't remember that scene
>>
File: 1355718775-0.jpg (39 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1355718775-0.jpg
39 KB, 500x465
>>63848564
>And who would the mom be?
>>
luke's daughter

why else would leia give her a hug like that upon first meeting her and send her off on her to find luke
>>
>>63848503
Is the Traitor meme the FOR YOU of 2016?
>>
>>63849421
Too much in common for it not to be.

Between Anakin, Luke, and Rey:

All are natural pilots
All are adept mechanics
All are strong in the force
All were raised on a goddamn desert planet.

Between Luke and Rey
They both had their mentor character cut down infront of them by the main badguy of the film, who also happens to be the Darth Vader analogue of each.
>>
>>63848734
>Not getting the joke
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.