[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was with that ending? It didn't make much sense to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: the-devils-advocate.jpg (268 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
the-devils-advocate.jpg
268 KB, 1000x562
What was with that ending?

It didn't make much sense to me.
>>
are you retarded?

it was all a dream.
>>
>>63846713
That's probbly because you're a woman.
>>
Pardon these doubles advocate
>>
>>63846713
Satan is always around to ensnare us. Will we always overcome?
>>
>>63846778
I used to read word up magazine
>>
>>63846778
that's not the ending you idiot.

Satan looks directly at the camera and says "th-th-th-th-that's all folks!"

fucking stupid. Basically he's just fucking with keanu over and over
>>
You can't escape the devil, represented by greed in this case.
>>
>>63846713
it was all a dream and a test really or a glimpse of what could have happened

keanu refuses, gets a second chance and thinks he overcame it but he receives attention anyway for doing the right thing, aka vanity

point is devil got him again, and the struggle is never ending
>>
>>63846713
He basically got a new chance at life because at first he defended people at court of which he was sure that they were guilty but in his next try he betters his life but they also show that the devil is always present to fuck shit up if he hets the chance.
>>
>>63846713
maybe stick with stars wars dumbdumb
>>
>>63846884
SALT AND PEPPA AND HEAVY D UP IN THA LIMOUSINE
>>
>>63847399
>>63846884
HOLY SHIT

literally epic posts. I'm going to die from laughter over here.
>>
I never saw the movie, but I like the scene where the guy is fantasizing about fingering the girl.
>>
>>63847505
kiss your little toesies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.