[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it the Fucking breakout star of a show called Girls with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: img-adam-driver_161049679999.jpg (992 KB, 937x1200) Image search: [Google]
img-adam-driver_161049679999.jpg
992 KB, 937x1200
How is it the Fucking breakout star of a show called Girls with four female leads a Fucking male?

What the FUCK is going on here? How is this Fucking allowed!? And fools try to say that Hollywood and TV and film don't be having sexism problems.

I mean he has basically this supporting role but now he is the breakout star from the new Star Wars movies are you Fucking KIDDING Me hepcats!?
>>
He's the only one who did get his role by nepotism
>>
>>63846085
hes the only one that can act in that shit show. he was pretty good in that movie with tina fey where their dad died, you should give it a go
>>
I've never seen him in anything. Is he talented or just another pretty face?
>>
>>63846085
Hello tumblr !
>>
Is this tonight's redditumblr thread?
>>
I wish I had that menacing and masculine look
>>
>>63846085
the real answer?

the show Girls is about flawed, immature women who are also realistic looking rather than looking like typical actresses. that means the men are the most appealing characters and the only ones who match the typical profile of a movie actor.
>>
>>63846085
PEBBLES
E
B
B
L
E
S
>>
>>63846085
DUDE SHOES LMAO
>>
>>63846128
Did not*
>>
File: chris pratt.jpg (268 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
chris pratt.jpg
268 KB, 600x903
>>63846085
Minor characters become breakout stars all the time.
>>
File: 1407388359863.jpg (167 KB, 1050x1407) Image search: [Google]
1407388359863.jpg
167 KB, 1050x1407
>>63846085
Because women watch Girls, and most to my knowledge are not lesbians. Hence why he is the break out star. Literally not rocket science op.
>>
>>63846143
>just another pretty face

He ain't even that.
>>
>>63846140
That's the only thing I know him from. Never even heard of Girls.
>>
File: ifipulledthoseearswouldyoudie.jpg (316 KB, 800x362) Image search: [Google]
ifipulledthoseearswouldyoudie.jpg
316 KB, 800x362
JUST
>>
Because jews view actors as prostitutes. So jew actresses typically do not get as many breaks because they are women.
So a hideous freak like Driver will get to be the new Dart Zader while Lena Sisterfucker gets to at least run her own shitty show.
>>
how fanny flustered is Lena Dunham that Adam Driver got into Star Wars and that she got replaced by Amy Schumer
>>
>>63846085

He was just honestly more talented than any of the four female leads. It's not a gender thing, they were all given complex characters and lots of screen time on that show, and he really distinguished himself.
>>
He was pretty good in Frances Ha, way more bearable than Girls, even though it's almost the same thing.
>>
what kinda villain you want JJ?
>>
>>63846085
Hi tumblr, the answer is Adam Driver is a talented actor whereas all of the female leads on Girls are fucking hacks. That's it, there's no sexist conspiracy.
>>
Because he's an actor who will take roles that interest him. The actresses on girls are not proper actresses, they only take roles that further very specific sociopolitical/feminist agendas. They worry more about what they're "saying" than actually acting, which is why their performances are largely terrible.
>>
>>63846237
>who are also realistic looking rather than looking like typical actresses

Yeah, I keep thinking about the fact that SJWs get pissed at me for not wanting to see so many unnecessary Lena Dunham nude for the sake of being nude scenes. If they watched a tv show where John Goodman had a full frontal scene every episode would they be singing the same song?
>>
>>63847822

You don't think any of the actresses on Girls would have been interested in being in Star Wars?
>>
>>63847918
they are literally all wealthy heiresses who don't need the money.
>>
nigga look like a mouse desu senpai
>>
File: 1408567115609.png (512 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1408567115609.png
512 KB, 800x598
>>63846128
>>63846414
>>
>I mean he has basically this supporting role but now he is the breakout star from the new Star Wars movies are you Fucking KIDDING Me hepcats!?

Brie Larson was the same
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.