[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>D-did you go to s-see the end of my movie quadrilogy, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>D-did you go to s-see the end of my movie quadrilogy, anon?
>I-im just like you remember!
>Please someone go to see my movie....
>i-its the end of the epic saga...
>Oh, you just spent all your money on star wars tickets..
>Y-you can at least sneak in
>SOMEONE GO SEE MY FUCKING MOVIE YOU FUCKING NERDS I FUCKING HATE STAR WARS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME
>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY CHRISTMAS BOX OFFICE
>>
Kill the manlet and I'll watch your movie
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28 KB, 327x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28 KB, 327x200
>I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST, NOT THAT DESERT GHETTO GIRL
>AAAAAAAAH
>>
Those movies still aren't finished?
>>
>>63845307
the last one is in the theaters right now and literally no one is talking about it
>>
the third movie was fucking awful
>we'll just do the thing harry potter did, that was successful, right?
>>
i saw this movie and literally no one clapped during the credits. thats a clear indication your movie is shit here in america
>>
>>63845329
Good. I hate that fucking bitch.
>>
>>63845411
>thats a clear indication your movie is shit here in america

I'm still not sure if it's a meme like showers and singles policy or you Americans really do it
>>
>>63845329
>and literally no one is talking about it

Four weekends at #1 in the box office says people are seeing it, though.
>>
>>63845750
there is applause after most movies in theaters here, it is a real thing
>>
>>63844966
I only saw the first two and I really don't get what the fuss is about. Catching Fire bored me to death and I still haven't watched the last two and I'm not sure I even want to.
>>
>>63845877
007 was number 1# tho
and when it was number 1# it was against literally the worst pixar flop ever made
no one saw this shit, blunder of the century
>>
>>63845888
Jesus christ
>>
>>63845498
Saw it.
Decided to spend $$.ΒΆΒΆ on Gold Lounge tickets for me and my wife.
It was tolerable for a cheesy action movie but as a concluding episode in a series, it was a serious let down.
>>
>>63845750
if you don't clap you have to go through the pens inspection again
>>
>>63844966
>sold itself as a war movie
>barley any fighting (save for the sewer parts, actually a really cool part of the movie)
>the peta brainwashing thing was dumb, after he killed one of their own soldiers and nobody even cared? He should have been fragged on the spot
>ending was underwhelming and felt rushed
>war is over, lets drop everyone elses story and show katniss lived out in the country for the rest of her life with peta, fuck everyone else
>not enough sexy jena melone

It probably would have been better if it wasn't PG 13, but you got to water it down to get the target audience
>>
>>63847744

>>the peta brainwashing thing was dumb, after he killed one of their own soldiers and nobody even cared? He should have been fragged on the spot

That made me so fucking mad.

He outright kills a friendly dude and everyone's like "oh poor Peeta, don't worry, we'll figure out a way to help you."

Fuck that baby faced manlet.
>>
File: Hunger Games Manlet.jpg (142 KB, 634x776) Image search: [Google]
Hunger Games Manlet.jpg
142 KB, 634x776
>>63844966
i saw it, it was pretty good but slow, shouldn't have done 2 parts
>>
>>63845877
Not worth it though at all. God it was so fucking bad
>>
I read three books so I watched three movies, now piss off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.