[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is watching this? yfw it's actually really funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Hw9500g.png (93 KB, 293x163) Image search: [Google]
Hw9500g.png
93 KB, 293x163
who else is watching this?

yfw it's actually really funny
>>
>>63844642
An american slapstick cartoon about an american family.
What a glorious innovative concept.
>>
>>63844642
this looked like shit. i love the USA, and i love shit around this kinda style, but this show looks fucking terrible
>hey kid, go grab me some lucky strikes down at the gas station while i go fuck your mom while playing atari
>heh, relevant and edgy. we used to know how to treat kids right

i hope it crashes and burns
>>
I can't get passed Burr's terrible voice acting. He's actually a decent actor which is why it's pretty surprising this performance sucks so bad.
>>
File: reeyee.png (189 KB, 788x784) Image search: [Google]
reeyee.png
189 KB, 788x784
>>63844699
>>63844775
>>63844832
ITT: people who haven't watched it

anyone else
>>
I'm watching it now
>>
Anybody got a link to a free stream?
>>
>>63844948
netflix has a 30 day trial you fucking failure.
>>
download here dumbshits
>>
>>63844983
fuck off netflix shill i'm so fucking tired of you suits
>>
I really want this to be good but all the clips have been completely dogshit and Burr's voice with that character is jarring. Hope I'm proven wrong when I get round to watching it though.
>>
torrenting now, will get back to you
>>
Is the show any good? I couldn't get past 30 seconds when the punk edge kid came to the dinner table.
>>
>>63844907
this
probably only watched the teaser when it first came out and forgot half of it.

fucking faggots
>>
Worst Netflix Original yet.
>>
>>63845070
I bet you love Adam Sandler
>>
>>63844642
Got a good theme song, but then again I'm a sucker for oldies
>>
I havent watched it yet, but I really like Bill Burr and I want it to be good.
>>
>>63845124
yeah the trailer makes it seem a lot more terrible than it is
>>
>>63845493
It's good. Not great, not the best, but good.

Nice drama, overarching plot, some nice satire without being to cringy, and some of the voice acting is really good( actually its just really loud)

Also's about as edgy as early Footitino, gots cheap cartoon nudity, and suffers from what alot of adult cartoons suffer from.
>>
>>63844642
Watched yesterday, bretty good my favorite is the fat neighbor, that fucker made me laugh every time
>>
>>63845424
Yeah the intro is fucking nice, watched the 6 episodes in a row and enjoyed it every time, most intros i skip'em after 2 times
>>
>haha white people suck am i right??
>remember the holocaust kids!

That pretty much sums up the entire show.
>>
>>63846742
Stop memeing
>>
Solid first episode
>>
it's S'okay.

Watched 3 episodes and it feels like it's already 5 seasons in and they have nothing new to show me. It's not bad but it's in no way anything new or groundbreaking, far less so than even family guy was when it first started.

It's all been done before a thousand times. Bojack is the better animated Netflix original.
>>
>>63844832
He's excellent when he's screaming, like really screaming not just raising his voice, so he nails episode five, but he's really incapable of portraying any other emotion.
>>
I liked it personally. I liked the perfect amount of domestic violence, it seems realistic and not over the top. They don't overload you with period references like you think they might being in the 70s, and the jokes they do make are usually worth it (they reference 2001 when they go into a color TV store, it's pretty based). And also it's just dark and sad, like Unsupervised or Bojack, not like shitty "adult" cartoons like Brickleberry which are edge fests.
>>
>>63846911
Improvement in the second episode

so far so good
>>
Bill Burr is great, but I'm not really interested in this.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x540
>those scenes with the family fighting
>those scenes where the dad knows his life is absolute shit
>that scene in the Halloween episode where the punk listens to the old record and cries during the flashback of his childhood
This show is so depressing man
>>
>>63848267
Third episode: I fucking love this show
>>
i wanna fuck maureen so bad
>>
Last episode is depressing as fuck, great show, hope they add more Sam Rockwell next season
>>
it's pretty solid
>>
>>63844642
Oh fuck him
>>
>>63849613
>Sam Rockwell next season
I agree at the end Frank warmed up to him but i don't feel he had enough screen time to make it effective
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.