[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Then let my heart be hardened And never mind how high the cost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (238 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238 KB, 1024x768
Then let my heart be hardened
And never mind how high the cost may grow
This still will be so:
I WILL NEVER LET
YOUR
PEOPLE
GO
>>
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>>
>>63844356
voldemort has a good singing voice
>>
>>63844356
Ramses did nothing wrong.

>implying the people of Egypt wouldn't gladly suffer in the name of the pride of their king and country
>>
>>63845097
I was listening to this guy that was like a bible theologian talk about Moses and the exit from Egypt. And there's this part after the first born are killed and the Pharaoh tells him to take the slaves and leave. Where the Bible says and they left BOLDLY. The guy was saying that this meant that they stole a bunch of shit on their way out and that was why they ended up being chased not because the king changed his mind or anything. They raided everything on their way out of the city. Then God punishes the people that get pissed and drowns them because they wanted their shit back.

It's funny to me, thought I'd share.
>>
Reminder that Moses was a hypocritical cultist who murdered innocent children. Ramses was stubborn and prideful, but he never lied about who he was or what he wanted.

Fuck Moses.
>>
>>63845440
If the Jews truly did suffer for generations on the behalf of the Egyptions, everything in sight should have belonged to them, no?
>>
YOUR PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW
>>
Disney did the best songs

Incoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
>>
>>63846202
Yes. Hellfire is Deliver Us tier.

But only Hellfire.
>>
>>63846149
YOUR PLAYING WITH THE BIG GOYS NOW
>>
>>63846149
We /playingwiththebigboysnow/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.