[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that everyone's seen it and knows what happens. c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Hansoloprofile.jpg (184 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hansoloprofile.jpg
184 KB, 950x1200
Now that everyone's seen it and knows what happens.

can we have a proper send-off thread for the most based character in Star Wars ;_;7

thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI
>>
Shitty character won't be missed
>>
I was surprised that Chewie successfully shot Kylo
>>
>>63844353
he was a real human bean ;_;7

i actually had a good long cry yesterday
>>
>>63844353
Why did chewy appear to transfer his blood debt to Rey and not Leia?
>>
A bloo bloo! The most Reddit tier character is dead!

Shut the fuck up. It's just a movie. Try being an adult you autist
>>
>>63844511

Did he actually have a blood-debt to han? I thought they were just friends and comrades.
>>
>>63844353
>Trash compactor dance move
This is just begging for a Phasma edit
>>
>>63844476
Chewie shot first.
but not first enough ;_;
>>
>>63844569
Han introduced "blood debt" into the star wars canon.
>>
File: 1425536609917.gif (872 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1425536609917.gif
872 KB, 640x360
RIP in Peace, Han.

And flights of forty year old man children sing thee to thy rest
>>
File: 1432845672152.jpg (31 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1432845672152.jpg
31 KB, 639x480
>>63844511
Actually, (semi-related):

Something that pissed me off was that after it happened and they're all back at the Resistance Base, Chewie just walks past Leia, and Leia just goes to hug Rey.

Leia and Chewie should've hugged instead, with Leia bursting into tears. Instead she hugs Rey, a girl she barely knows, and hardly shows any emotion.
>>
File: greedo.jpg (757 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
greedo.jpg
757 KB, 960x1280
YES, HAHA, FINALLY
>>
>>63845452
It's a force thing, I think.

Or she's not huggin him because she doesn't want a 7 ft sobbing furball who's barely keeping it together.
>>
I had it spoiled because the Internet is full of assholes.

For those that avoided spoilers, did you think it was really surprising? I knew it was coming of course but it still seemed pretty obvious
>>
>>63845583
revenge for based Greedo, the best character in the franchise
>>
>>63845711
>Greedo-fags still this butt-blasted that their scrub-ass bounty hunter got one-shoted by Han
>>
I honestly think that he's going to make an appearance in Episode 8 with a snarky remark.
He's going to show up and save the day. Someone (probably Leia) will run to him, hug him, and say "I missed you."

"I know."
>>
>most based character in Star Wars
but lando is still alive i think
>>
>>63845674
The second Han went to the planet I was like "Yep, he dead."
>>
>>63845674

I thought he was going to have to kill Kylo, as a sort of mirror to the Luke vs Vader conflict, but this time Han's character would actually have the balls to put down an evil family member if he has to.
>>
>>63845674
I had been seeing HAN DIES threads for months and then I suddenly started seeing LEIA DIES threads and FINN DIES threads and didn't know what was real anymore.

That said, As soon as I realized this movie was POTTERY and Han was in the Obi Wan role, I knew exactly what would happen. Literally the second he went to rescue Rey I knew he was a goner.
>>
>>63845674
I kinda knew it would happen but I didn't want it to. It was confirmed for me by overhearing a passing conversation from people from the previous showing. But the build-up for it in the movie was way too obvious.
>>
>>63846484
Yeah, there was no way that could happen. Force users are OP and Han knew it. His only hope would be for his Vader-fanboying manchild of a son to take him up on his offer and just go home.
>>
>>63845452
>Instead she hugs Rey, a girl she barely knows
She doesn't know her AT ALL, they never even meet before that, at least not in this movie.

Which leads me to thinking that Leia actually might know Rey from before the events of TFA, and that's an invitation for some juicy speculation.
>>
>>63844577
kek
>>
>>63845772
the fan fiction is strong in this one
>>
>>63844569
Maybe chewie is glad his debt is paid. He's finally free
>>
>>63847644
Did you miss when Rey called her "Aunt Leia?"
>>
>>63847644
>juicy speculation

You mean the plot point that's glaringly fucking obvious?
>>
>>63847871
Oh, it's obvious that they know each other.

But how? That's where the speculation part comes in.
>>
>>63847815
Ford was cast in Episode 8 though.

Did he cheat death? Maybe Han Solo is Darth Plagueis?
>>
Luke was also dropped in a deep hole after he an ddarth vader had his fight. Maybe something down there or someone saved him and put him in some sort of cryo machine and fix his body. He was only impaled by a lightsaber so technically he can still come back if the blade missed his heart
>>
>>63848045
Source?
>>
File: 1343683844860.jpg (5 KB, 212x203) Image search: [Google]
1343683844860.jpg
5 KB, 212x203
>that scene where Finn tells Han that they kidnapped Rey and Han barely hears it because he just wants to see his waifu
>>
>>63844577
I hope when JJ edits this movie Kylo shoots a laser first so people don't think Chewey is a bad guy
>>
>>63848175
>he was only stabbed and thrown down a deep shaft to the planets core which then exploded
>>
>>63848210
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2015/12/star-wars-episode-viii-whos-returning-after-the-force-awakens.html
>>
Even though I got spoiled I still loved the way the scene was done.
>>
>>63844353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suN7nIQJI00
>>
>>63844577
chewie probably saved rey's life. if kylo ren hadn't taken a bowcaster shot to the torso he would probably have been more competent. also, i think that after killing his father his grief clouded his power.
>>
>>63848405
cant wait for Make It Dirty to use the new juicy VII material
>>
someone post it
pls
>>
>>63847815
Episode 7 is just that: fan fiction.
It's the highest-grossing fan fiction of all time.
>>
IT WAS SUICIDE!
Pay very close attention to the hand off.
When Kylo hands Han the lightsaber, Han is the one to switch it on, Kylo just guides it in. Han KNEW that he was going to die, he just had to, knowing what Vader almost did with Luke on he death star. There HAS to be some unmentioned plot line going on where Han knows he must die in order to "save" his son - maybe to complete his son's training so he can become a sith? Walking up to your mass murdering autistic emo son unarmed just doesn't make sense if Han wanted to come home alive...
>>
>>63848753
So the cast and crew of the OT who worked on this one and collectively gave it their blessings all were illegitamate fans ruining SW, while you, the true SW fan knows best and that the EU "canon" is the sole legitamate heir to Ep VI. All hail the wise and all knowing neckbeard, bringer of true wisdom of the nature of SW, greater than the sum of all the actors, writers and directors involved in the original fucking trilogy because "muh fan canon" matters more than those who gave your something to sperg about in the first place!
>>
>>63848045
Han's been through worse. He survived.
>>
File: the fourth belligerent.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
the fourth belligerent.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>63844353
This song and video always legit raises my mood. It's the ultimate feel-good breakup song.
>>
>>63844353
Good riddance, Boomer.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.