[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Star Wars Moments: >BB8 thumbs up >Poe stealing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Best Star Wars Moments:
>BB8 thumbs up
>Poe stealing the TIE Fighter with his bro Finn
>Every Chewbacca joke
>"That's not how the Force works!"
>TraitorTrooper
>Millennium Falcon reveal
>QUARTER PORTION guy
>qt Rey eating her quarter portion
>Kylo stopping the blaster fire and beheading the guy from the Seventh Seal
>"Sanitation!?"
>The steps to Luke

Worst Star Wars Moments:
>Retarded and predictable Han death
>"The Death Star was this big... Look how big the new one is! XD"
>"Is there a trash compactor?"
>The lightsaber wiggling in the snow 'homage'
>Kylo being an cringelord by wrecking his own ship
>Rey being a Mary Sue at every problem she encounters
>Poe being an even bigger Mary Sue after his rescue
>Snoke
>R2 being in a coma and Deus Ex Machina-ing at the end
>Pitiful dialogue between Han and Leia
>"I think I can handle myself" girl power!!!1!!!
>Rathtars
>The Raid guys being wasted
>Phasma being useless and getting cucked by Finn

Did I miss anything?
>>
>thumbs up

You can tell they really fucking struggled to give Leia lines. There's a shot at some point where she's talking to Han and it cuts to a close up of her face for the second half of the line and then cuts back. It's fucking ridiculous and I think I noticed some green-screened puppeteers holding her up.
>>
I don't know if this was just me being picky, but did the blaster sounds feel wrong to anyone else? Like this will sound stupid, but Star Wars guns have always been a "pew pew" sound. But in this movie they had more of a "thunk thunk". And they all sounded exactly the same. Was it just me?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>no this scene among Worst
>>
>>63842034
There's no worst, shut up, it's current year.
>>
I will never stop being upset with what they did to Phasma.
>>
>>63842464
Oh fuck I forgot about that one. You could tell Harrison felt like a huge faggot doing that scene.
>>
>>63842034

I am thoroughly convinced that nobody here actually knows what a Mary Sue is.
>>
>>63842034
>millennium falcon revealed
>audience applauds
I fucking hate americans
>>
>>63842034
>Worst Star Wars Moments:
>blowing a complete planet and nobody cares
>planets an everything are so fucking close to each others, its a space movie... space!!
>>
>>63842034
the title crawl (find luke) being for a totally different film than the one we got (deathstar 3)
Luke having no lines
Final duel being in a single CGI location instead of moving through diverse terrain like every other saber duel
>>
You forgot the Nazi First Order.

Literally the lowest common denominator when it comes to villains.
>>
>>63842738
They should have gone Terrorist/Japanese Axis/Samurai for the bad guys with this one as opposed to the cliched Nazis. Stormtroopers who value honour and self sacrifice would add another dimension to Finn's deserting, and a bunch of pilots kamikaze-ing would be crazy as fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.