[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of Disney making a Boba Fett flick? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
What are the chances of Disney making a Boba Fett flick? There's certainly an audience for it and there's potential for a great story to be told. Also, the actor who played Jango Fett in the prequels is open to playing Boba Fett. What would you like in a Boba Fett spin-off?
>>
>>63841751
100%.

Something between Dredd and Predator pls.
>>
Michael B. Jordan
>>
It's happening dude

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-anthology-movie-2018-boba-fett/
http://www.thewrap.com/star-wars-2nd-anthology-film-will-be-boba-fetts-origin-story/
>>
Boba Fett: The Return of Jango

FUCK YES
>>
Yo my name is Boba Fett
>>
Jango Unheaded
>>
>>63842105
>Black dude in the Slave 1
Will pay for this
>>
I want other bounty hunters from ESB to appear as well. And also I want a classic voice for Bob. Clone or not his story is different. Who knows what happened to him.
>>
>>63841751
I actually liked the Maori Fetts/Clones.

Real diversity in movies instead of just ayy blacks and women
>>
>>63842056
Yes, because that's right down Disney's alley, you retarded assclown
>>
>>63842479
Don't be silly, anon, diversity only applies if blacks are involved, they're the only real minority.
>>
>>63842479
Jango was the only good thing about episode 2
>>
>>63841751
why did his voice sound dubbed over in the movie??
>>
Maybe Boba Fett will be in the next movie after he escaped from the giant vagina.
>>
>>63842479
>make an army of cloned soldiers
>use shitskin as your base
No.
>>
>>63842812
>"why is the First Order white, fucking Jew Jew Abrams"
>"why are the Clones shitskins, fucking niggerlover Lucas"
>>
Episode 8 will open with Boba rescuing an injured Riot Trooper
>>
Here's what anon had once proposed:

The moviestarts as Boba-Fett evades Bespin with carbonite Han Solo on board, and he must race to Jaba's palace to get his prize, while other bounty hunters are trying to take him. If they can recreate a Mad Max feel to it, it could be awesome.
>>
>>63843020
I mean how would you create a Mad Max feel? It's space, you can't have the pursuers be a visual threat for the majority of the film.
>>
>>63842535
There are plenty of unDisney Disney movies.
>>
>>63841751
>Also, the actor who played Jango Fett in the prequels is open to playing Boba Fett.
And he should go fuck himself.

No Jason Wingreen no Boba Fett.
>>
>>63843491
>And he should go fuck himself.

>hating Temura
You disgust
>>
Here's the best idea:
>boba fett finally escapes from the sarlaac pit just at the same time as the new trilogy is taking place
>its been 30 years, but he was in a comatic state for most of it, being slowly digested. his armor's security protocol kicked in at some point, and he managed to blast a whole in the sarlaac's gut, and it vomited him out.
>whole movie takes place on tattooine, fett is just trying to find out what happened to slave 1 and get off world
>he has gone slightly mad
>no light sabers or jedi or anything like that, just fett and a host of new characters
>movie ends with him killing the gang boss who has retrofitted his ship as a trophy, and taking to the stars again
>returns to kamino hide out in final shot, and builds slave II
>>
File: swag.jpg (90 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
90 KB, 570x855
Post the real one, please
>>
>>63842319
Uh it's the Indentured Servant 1 you klansman
>>
>>63842812
Maoris are probably the smartest shitskins. Only ones who knew they were better off under White rule instead of wanting independence.
>>
>>63843020
>they were trying to grab your prize
>>
File: 1397803240315.png (292 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
1397803240315.png
292 KB, 383x441
>>63843020
>the other bounty hunter will try to take it from him
>mfw
>>
BOBA FETT
BOBA FETT

WHERE?!
>>
>>63843769

Do you think these girls ever fucked in their costumes? The one on the right is making me extremely hard
>>
>>63843913
>they work for the bounty hunter, the scaletta man
>BOSSK?
>>
tfw i literally don't understand why people love this meme character so much
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1800x900
>>63841751
It's already been confirmed.
There were rumors about getting Michael B Jordan
>>
>>63843491
Is he even alive? I mean good for him and I was surprised when I read in the recent (ish) interview and discovered that he cares so much.
I'm sure they could find someone with a similar voice.
>>
>>63841751
Boba Fett is probably the most over-rated character in the whole franchise. Disney can seriously bank on a Boba Fett standalone movie, but I'm sure the ST takes priority and making a film would give the writers less flexibility.

That said, he has like 2 lines across the entire OT. Even in the PT he was basically just fan service. His only action that mattered in the whole franchise is getting lucky when by tracking the Falcon to Bespin. Taking Solo to Jabba is just a bonus. He also died like a punk bitch.
>>
>>63844628
You're right.
They should make a Jango movie
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.