[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Lucas saying to J.J.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What was Lucas saying to J.J.?
>>
"You're a glib facsimile."
>>
hey
hey JJ
ur a faget
>>
>>63840585
CLOSE THE BLAST DOORS!! CLOSE THE BLAST DOORS!!!
>>
File: 1441842562638.png (411 KB, 557x712) Image search: [Google]
1441842562638.png
411 KB, 557x712
exchanging kucking tips or just straight up white genocide
>>
>>63840585
Focus on the merchandising, the man children eat that shit up
>>
>>63840585
>Why'd you waste so much time on the wacky squidmonster chase around the Falcon? My RoTs had better CGI than that JJ...
>>
If you strike me down, I shall become more popular than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>63840691
I choose to find this man and kill him slowly
>>
"You're Jew trash. Do something about it."
>>
>>63840585
Don't try it JJ, i have the high ground.
>>
>>63840585
Traitor.
>>
File: 1450457527072.jpg (38 KB, 526x522) Image search: [Google]
1450457527072.jpg
38 KB, 526x522
>>63840691
this has to be fake...
>>
"There better be no more niggers in my franchise Jay Jay"
>>
>>63840585
"Please JJ, please fuck my wife!"
>>
>>63840691
top kek
>>
>>63840585
>"But none of the characters even made use of high ground. It was a good tactic."
>>
>Star wars was my last hope.
>You took that from me, stole that from me... KILLED THAT FROM ME!
>>
>>63840585
Your a big director;
>>
"Disney owns you now you slimey chew"
>>
>>63841283
BRAVO GORGE LUCHAS
>>
"You didn't go far enough in most places."
>>
>people will want me back after seeing it and you know it! W-why are you laughing? I'm serious..!
>>
you ruined 30 years in two hours
>>
>>63843005
For you.
>>
"You outjewed me, jew."
>>
"You should come to the darkside, if you know what I mean.....t-the dark side as in black bitches because I'm married to....nevermind I''ll talk to you later"
>>
Thailand has the best ladyboys.
>>
File: george-lucas-homepage.jpg (338 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas-homepage.jpg
338 KB, 600x800
JUST
>>
>>63844467
EDIT
>>
>What if the Sith users are evil because they have a high concentration of Ticonderoga in their blood and it makes them more susceptible to losing to opponents who aren't level with them?
>>
>>63840691
/tv/ is a retarded shithole that spews the word cuck at anything but this.....this......this is pure cuckory
>>
>>63844602
/tv/ died when reddit came and the normies found this website on the news. There's allot of cuckolding subreddits to keep them occupied but they sometimes they need the animosity that 4chin provides. Also /pol/ knows they're here so they'll join in on their bbc memeing.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.