[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, was that Coruscant they blew up? Or was it another, "this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Coruscant.jpg (2 MB, 1353x1353) Image search: [Google]
Coruscant.jpg
2 MB, 1353x1353
So, was that Coruscant they blew up? Or was it another, "this isn't Tatooine, it's Jakku" planet?
>>
>>63838824
buildings were high enough to be Curousant it didn't even look that super city like courusant

also how do you write curuousant
>>
Of course not, it was some stupid planet with the New Republic government on it.
>>
it was another planet(s?) no one gave a shit about
>>
>>63838824
Why would they blow up Coruscant? Isn't that where the Empire is?
>>
>>63838824
Nah, it's someplace called Hosinian Prime because, luckily for Coruscant, the new movie went out of its way to not acknowlege the prequels.
>>
>>63839332
That was one nof the ongly things I didn't like about the movie: How big is the new republic, How powerful is the first order etc.
>>
>>63839441
You'll just have to buy the new comics, novels, and video games for that info ;)
>>
>>63839441
that was the point. The prequels confused you into thinking Star Wars is about exposition and politics when the setting was just an excuse to set a group of characters on an adventure
>>
File: 1450225457918.jpg (56 KB, 700x401) Image search: [Google]
1450225457918.jpg
56 KB, 700x401
>>63838824
TO FIND OUT READ THE TIE-IN 12-PART COMIC MAXI-SERIES™ COMING THIS SPRING FROM MARVEL™, A SUBSIDIARY OF DISNEY™ ENTERPRISES!

DON'T FORGET TO BUY ALL 200 EXCITING RETAILER-INCENTIVE ALTERNATIVE COVERS FOR ISSUE ONE, GOYIM™.
>>
>>63839577
Yeah but they should either do it or not. The original trilogy had the rebels that were fighting the empire, that's enough exposition to understand the conflict. But now, the rebels seem to have built a new republic and there are imperial remnants that are called the first order. Now why doesn't the rebublic combat the first order and why is there a resistance? Is it some kind of proxy war? Is the resistance the rebublic's mujahedin or what?
>>
File: The Laughters.png (854 KB, 1106x736) Image search: [Google]
The Laughters.png
854 KB, 1106x736
>>63839644
>That pic

I could watch a show about Anakin to a laugh track desu senpai
>"I NEED HIM! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
>*cutting off Dindu's hand intensifies*
>"POWWWWAAAAAAAAH UNLIMTED POWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"
>*Dindu out a window intensifies*
>"WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"
>*canned laughter intensifies*
>>
>>63839332
The Empire is gone
>>
>>63838824
It was the Hosnian system and Coruscant is in the Coruscant system.

I know this is just a meme now but it's not Caruscant.
>>
>>63840033
COMING THIS SUMMER ON DISNEY XD™ - "THAT'S OUR ANI" STARRING HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN AND IAN MCDIARMID
>>
>Step by step a new hope with 0 originality
Woah, such good movie
>>
>>63839207
>Of course not, it was some stupid planet with the New Republic government on it.

This.
>>
File: monopolyguy.jpg (32 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
monopolyguy.jpg
32 KB, 295x300
>>63839644
>we got a whole new EU to cash in on.
>>
File: Absolutely treason.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely treason.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>63840206
>It's a Sheev and Anakin have gay sex episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg

BRAVO DISNEY XD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.