[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltim e/days/?page=open&p=
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/days/?page=open&p=.htm

TFA is the highest grossing movie in the first day of all time.

>there were people who wanted this movie to do badly
>there are people who don't like sci fj
>>
>>63837186

it will barely even beat Attack of the Clones
>>
>>63837320
It already has far surpassed it
>>
>>63837881
>Attack of the CLones
>Worldwide: $649,398,328

no it hasn't
>>
>>63837186

Star Wars isn't Sci-Fi.
>>
I love Star Wars® movies and Star Wars® Cereal!
>>
It will fail, my friend. BELIEVE IT!
>>
>>63837186
I hate Star Wars as much as the next guy. But only an idiot would think this movie was going to do badly.
>>
>>63837186

Someone post the pic with all of his hair removed, please.
>>
>>63837186
CAMERONKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>63837961
On the day by day count it's literally broken every record in its way.

Keep crying that this is #1 and you can't change it on 4chan.
>>
>every single new movie that comes out breaking records

*yawn*
>>
>>63838220
the only people claiming it was going to do badly were/are people attempting to bait people into agreeing with them.

only the quality of the film has ever been at question.
>>
>>63838356

>thinks the opening day is important and not whether people find the movie worth seeing multiple times

Star Wars films have always thrived on people wanting to go back to see them again and again.

The only thing the opening day ratings show is that Disney is good at marketing garbage to people who haven't seen it yet.
>>
Is Avatar is the list cause I don't see it. What number if it is?
>>
>>63838017
>Star Wars isn't Sci-Fi.
Nice meme redditbro.
>>
>>63837186

nobody thought it would do badly you stupid fuck

it's not going to beat Avatar and probably won't even beat Titanic.
>>
File: avatard (2).jpg (152 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
152 KB, 900x675
I dont like Star Wars but just to see the Autism explosion if it beats Avatar would be worth it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.