[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see your buddy murdered in front of you by rebel scum >then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>see your buddy murdered in front of you by rebel scum
>then commit treason against your other buddies to join the rebels who killed him
who wrote this shit?
>>
>>63831988
He didn't actually care about that guy. He just realized his bitch-made ass could be next.
>>
>>63831988
Actually that was the bully that use to call him nigtrooper in boot camp. No wonder he flipped.
>>
It probably helped he watched his buddies gun down an entire town of innocent civilians
>>
>>63831988
>trauma caused by death of stormyfriend
>literally kills tons of stormtrooper afterward
>>
>>63831988
Why would he care about his "buddy" when he just witnessed him killing innocent villagers.
>>
Would've been great if he ackbared the base.
>>
>>63831988
Not only that, he releases and befriends the exact guy who shot his buddy.
>>
>>63832191
>aliens
>innocent civilians

purge them all

we need a warhammer 40k movie to show how a real fanatical space empire who will die for their emperor does it
>>
File: admiral ackbar].jpg (20 KB, 277x360) Image search: [Google]
admiral ackbar].jpg
20 KB, 277x360
>>63832238
You mean shoot it with a spaceship? That's exactly what he did!
>>
Remember when he took that lightsaber, and few minutes later was ready to leave the planet?
>>
>>63832191

>rebels
>innocent

Don't get me wrong it was fucked up that they killed a bunch of captured dudes, but they were combatants just moments before their capture and summary execution.
>>
>>63831988
>be baby
>huge dudes dressed in scary-looking white costume slaughter your family and probably your entire shitty little village
>put you through savage conditions and make your whole life miserable to train you
>they force you to be a fucking janitor
>get sent out on first mission for people who've been fucking you over your entire life
>some random guy in front of you gets shot, nobody cares
>realize hat he could have easily been you
>refuse to kill innocent civilians
>commander is about to give you the ass kicking of a lifetime for disobeying
>break a prisoner out
>he's nice to you
>meet his friends
>they treat you like an asset because you know the enemy
>get to be a hero
>>
>>63832441
Not all of them were
>>
>>63831988
>see your buddy
nice fanfiction you got there
>>
>Finn deserts because he suffers PTSD or some shit
>proceeds to be all jolly and golly while slaughtering people after the escape
I don't think he really cared much about anything.
>>
I think the particulars of being a trooper could have been explained better. For example Phasma mentions "reconditioning" which at least implies that psychological control a reason the troopers are the way they are. Finn himself makes no reference of this and doesn't seem to be that remorseful about their death besides his first deployment.
>>
>>63832588

Hyperbole:The Post.
>>
>>63832441
First Order were the rebels in this movie dude. They're an insurgent terrorist organization.
>>
>>63832498
>they force you to be a fucking janitor

Are you saying Finn did it 4 free?
>>
I thought he felt something through the force making him realize what was going on was wrong and allowing him to break his conditioning.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.