[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the Force itself is way more powerful now. The light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: B3sVdpg.jpg (811 KB, 2448x2329) Image search: [Google]
B3sVdpg.jpg
811 KB, 2448x2329
I think the Force itself is way more powerful now. The light side is more powerful now because of Anikan, and I think Snoke is tied into that mission Palpatine sent to find the source of the dark side of the force, they found him in another galaxy and now he came to take over due to the vacuum left by Sheev and Vader dying. There are probably more like him too, which might be the plot for other movies later on.
This is why Rey can use it so easily.
Kylo is still pretty green himself, and he's shown to do shit we've never seen before with the Force.
By episode IX I think we'll see people doing shit like being able to knock over buildings, Kylo blasting a hole through a ship with lightning, brainwashing a ton of people at once, or levitation.
>>
File: 720x405-kylo.jpg (19 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-kylo.jpg
19 KB, 720x405
ANYTHING ELSE!?
>>
I guess in the prequels Palpatine kept 5 or 6 of these guys locked in his basement.
>>
>the source of the Darkside actually exists in the physical universe
Pls don't be some Sith Emperor or Rakata bullshit
>>
>>63831913

>JJand Neal didn't want him to be old and decrepit, like the Emperor

>Snoke is old and decrepit, like the Emperor

ONE JOB
N
E

J
O
B
>>
I hope he's actually a giant
>>
>>63832686
>I hope he's actually a giant
I hope he is as small as Yoda.
>>
Whats up with that shitty drawn mustache lmao
>>
WHO

FUCKING

CARES
>>
>>63832686
I hope he's even bigger than his hologram
>>
>>63832806
that might be interesting, to show that the dark side can be powerful in someone who isn't physically strong, and he simply plays up a large image for propaganda purposes.

I just don't want him to be a straight Sheev clone, I already liked what I saw that he acts as a ideological leader for the Order as well.
>>
>>63831913
He's grand moff Tarkin. He survived the first Death Star explosion and he's pissed.
>>
File: Yarael_Poof_Canon.jpg (37 KB, 407x591) Image search: [Google]
Yarael_Poof_Canon.jpg
37 KB, 407x591
I think we all know who the TRUE villain is
>>
I haven't seen the movie yet can someone tell me what the deal is with the Snoke emperator guy? Is there anything known about hismotivations or backstory?
>>
>>63833149
Nothing is known about him, really. He appears as a larger than life figure, appearing in holograms as a 20 foot tall figure sitting in a massive throne. He seems to act as an ideological figure for the First Order (we get a ton of lines like "THE SUPREME LEADER IS WISE" from his subordinates) and is also a powerful master of the Dark Side. Leia and Han seem to know him personally, as they're aware that he had a corrupting influence on Kylo Ren. That's all we get, really. Kylo Ren and General Hux are the more visible antagonists, Snoke is just a guy they cower before on the holograms when things go wrong
>>
>>63832583
From a new book:
"Palpatine felt that the universe beyond the edges of our maps was where his power came from," Tashu says. "Over the many years he, with our aid, sent men and women beyond known space. They built labs and communication stations on distant moons, asteroids, out there in the wilds. We must follow them. Retreat from the galaxy. Go out beyond the veil of stars. We must seek the source of the dark side like a man looking for a wellspring of water."
>>
>>63831913
>The light side is more powerful now because of Anikan

What? Anakin balanced the fucking force. He literally fulfilled the prophecy.
>>
>>63833390
Both have gotten more powerful you cretin, that's OP's point
>>
I got a real "Wizard of Oz" vibe from Snoke. It makes me think that Snoke is someone else entirely, and NOT the giant scary fIgure in the hologram.
>>
>>63833328
Disney's fanfics are truly the worst
>>
>>63833582
Like it or not, they definitely put it there for a reason. They're trying to keep the new canon tight, since there are so many spin offs... but something will come of it.
>>
>>63833328
>Sheev knows about the danger coming from a different galaxy in EU
>feels the dark side from outside of the SW galaxy in the new canon
BRAVO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.