[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Here’s a fun story about an entitled dude: In an interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: amy.png (666 KB, 812x643) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
666 KB, 812x643
>Here’s a fun story about an entitled dude: In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Amy Schumer said that a critic who has written about her unfortunate looks in a Trainwreck review, later asked her out. Schumer said:
>“With Trainwreck coming out, I was like, everyone’s going to say, ‘She’s not pretty enough to be in this movie.’ And then only one dude wrote that, and people really attacked him, and then he redacted that and wanted to date me.”
>Though Schumer declined to identify the critic, E! Online suggests that it might be Jeffrey Wells from the website Hollywood Elsewhere. In a review of Trainwreck, Wells wrote:
>“Schumer’s wide facial features reminded me of a blonde Lou Costello around the time ofBuck Privates, or Jennifer Aniston’s somewhat heavier, not-as-lucky sister who watches a lot of TV.”
>Wells later sort-of apologized, noting that he was just a good old-fashioned man with sexual appetites so strong, they control his writing. In his apology, Wells wrote that Schumer was “not grade-A or even B-plus material, certainly by my standards as well as those of any moderately attractive, fair-minded youngish heterosexual dude who’s feeling hormonal or what-have-you.”

Thoughts on this, lads?
>>
>>63831671
She's...
-fat
-ugly
-unfunny
-self centered

No thank you.
>>
>>63831671

Sigh. I hope my daughter's don't have to live in a world where women are judged by their looks.
>>
Either she's lying or he's a bitter friendzoned chump. Who gives a shit either way? I don't like either of these people.
>>
This isn't Star Wars?
>>
>>63831699

>-fat

She's thick, not fat.

>-ugly

That's clearly not true.

>-unfunny

I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

>-self centered

???
>>
>>63831710
dont you realize that the type of guys that would openly mock someone for being fat would also be the first ones to want to fuck them?
>>
she isn't even good fat with a fat ass or thighs
it's pancake tier
>>
if you think amy is unfunny then you've most likely never had sex lol
>>
>>63831766
JUST
>>
Is this one of those Sarah Silverman situations where she doesn't name names so nobody can verify is she's fabricating the story or not?
>>
>>63831766
>She's thick, not fat.
I wish this was true
>>
>>63831671
She's not pretty, but kinda cute in Trainwreck.
>>
>>63831780
Yeah. Yeah I do. That's why I said

>either

instead of just "she's lying."

I still don't care.
>>
File: n8xdenzfi5m73f2ahyhf.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
n8xdenzfi5m73f2ahyhf.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
> this is the guy who called amy ugly

Oh the irony
>>
>>63831787
Cool story reddit
>>
>>63831671
fat chicks are easy
>>
>>63831852
I mean you call someone a whore, but you would still bang her
>>
>>63831766
fuck off back to tumblr, whiteknight cuckold
>>
File: 1443786146783.jpg (51 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1443786146783.jpg
51 KB, 512x384
anyone else feel like the most popular female comedians are just given token appreciation in order to try and dispell the myth that women can't do comedy?
I mean everytime someone tries to list women who disprove the notion it's always the type of unfunny American smirker that if anything reinforces the idea.

It's just kind of frustrating because although there aren't many good female comedians they definitely do exist, but they never seem to be the ones that get recognized.
Sure comedy is somewhat subjective but the smirkers like Schumer and that lady from Parks and Rec really seem to be just cruising on support derived from principle rather than genuine appreciation.
>>
>>63831941

You go back to reddit first, hatemonger
>>
>>63831886
I wouldn't fuck it. Have you seen the nudes of her, absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: 1428432770883.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1428432770883.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
>>63831671
when will they learn
>>
File: 1448274148653.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448274148653.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>63831989
>hatemonger
I bet you use words like "racist" and "bigot" unironically too, cuck
>>
>>63832003
oh not about her specifically, just in general
>>
Hatefuck Syndrome
>>
>>63831787
Quality b8 m8
>>
File: Adilf Kekler.jpg (9 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
Adilf Kekler.jpg
9 KB, 292x257
>>63832010
>That soup kitchen pic

Nigga I'm not gonna get soup from a soup kitchen with a naked guy who fucks and gizzes in all the soup.
>>
>>63831766

No fucking stop this. She is not high test, she is high calories. You faggots need to learn what thick/ high test really means.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x501
>>63831766
>>
why does /tv/ hate Amy again?
>>
>>63832689
Because she's fat and annoying and her entire comedy routine is "i'm a slut HA RIGHT"
I don't understand how anyone can find her funny, she's just not at all.
>>
>>63831766
Don't you have a show to record Amy?
>>
Remember that one time she fell in front of kanye and crawled on the floor?
Turns out she did it on purpose because she wasn't getting enough attention
>>
>>63831813
>points to nose
You got it
>>
>>63832010
fucking this is my life, somebody help me. got up today to nagging and fix this and fix that and clean out the gutters and wash this and paint that. but i'm so tired. in bed by 9 up by 4:30 or 5...worked tirelessly 11 hours a day and gets home only after being in traffic for a very long time. My God am I tired. ignored the old ball and chain and sneaked off to the guest bed room to shit post on /tv/. my life guys.
>>
I would to be h
>>
>>63831671
Wow. Epic. I like it.
Consider my fedora tipped and this simply epic post upvoted m'lady :^D
>>
>think a girl is not super hot
>try and have sex with her because you've got a shot

Do they not realize that most men do this? I mean shit he didnt say she was ugly, he said she wasnt a model
>>
>literally a 5/10 female
>okay personality (if you like her sense of humor)
>still fucks every guy she wants

How come no one talks about white female priveledge ?
>>
>She's thinks that just because a dude wanna put her dick in her he must be attracted to her

She truly is the greatest female comedian ever
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.