[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtv PfpQXPyU The Furfaggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvPfpQXPyU

The Furfaggot likes it despite noting every single thing wrong with it.

Internet reviewers whose income depends on subscribers can never be taken seriously.
>>
>>63831652
maybe you're just a jaded faggot who can't enjoy things because you're too elitist to enjoy a movie solely because it's popular
>>
>>63831721

Weird all i can see is the response code there's nothing else there. Did you forget to hit control+V?
>>
>>63831652
that voice
>>
>>63831875
Yeah 99% of people don't have good voices.
>>
bretty good review t b h f a m
>>
>>63831721

The movie was popular before it released.

Clearly the quality of the film has nothing to do with its popularity. It's just PR and people selling themselves out to look special on the internet, because everyone has lost their fucking minds.
>>
>The music was pretty good
>The acting was pretty good
>The effects were pretty good
>7/10 please donate to my patreon now I put so much effort into this channel
>>
>>63831944

>ehh but the rest of it was fucking stupid and i hate all the hype around this movie but hey i gotta pander to my subscriber base so 7/10 it's good lol.
>>
>>63831652
stop shilling your video, faggot OP who sucks a million cocks.
>>
>>63831652
>Music was good

Damn, Adam.

Can you just admit the only reason you liked this garbage, even though you usually avoid reviewing blockbuster shit like this, it is because you want to fit in with your heroes at RedditLetterMedia?
>>
>>63831985
>by the way don't forget to subscribe to my music channel where I mash on a keyboard while droning on like i'm getting a colonoscopy i'm such a multifaceted genius
>>
>>63832039
Yeah, their tacit approval of the movie is only hours away.

I'm glad the oil is running out. The world cannot end soon enough.
>>
>>63832080
Ooooohhhh I can tell the fuuuturreeee....

>Mike: It had good action and good direction.
>Jay: "Hurr durr I'm dumb cuz I don't like a big studio movie."
>>
But this guy is a great reviewer OP, despite being a fur fag. I recognized the flaws but I still gave it an 8. It deserves praise for its technical aspects alone. The mix of practical and CG effects was great and there were some breathe taking shots in the film.
>>
>>63832603
>breathe taking

opinion=discarded
>>
>>63832603

You would probably give jingling keys a 6/10.
>>
>>63832629
>Retarded Autocorrect

But thanks for sharing your thoughts with us anon.
>>
File: dare_he_is.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dare_he_is.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
It's such a beautiful YMS thread. But where is Adam?

>>63832603
>>
>>63831985
literally every review
>>
>>63832687

Autocorrect would never do that.

You're a faggot.
>>
>furfag
>gay
>can vomit on command

He's a disgusting human being but his reviews are decent
>>
File: 1449326739899.jpg (120 KB, 1401x956) Image search: [Google]
1449326739899.jpg
120 KB, 1401x956
>>63831652
>Do one video every 3 months that isn't "your movie sucks" the format that your backers pay for

>Say "i'm busy with school" when asked why he isn't producing any content

>Claim 3k a month in patreon bux
>>
>>63831985
It's eerie how much that sounds like something he'd say.
>>
>>63832657
What would be the problem with that? I'm welcome to have my own opinion, it doesn't affect you in any way, and if it does you're just like the rest of the stupid hive mind here on /tv/.
*Note: I am not saying you can't dislike the movie. It's fine if you didn't like it, but at least explain why.
>>
>>63832782
Wow, there used to be a time only a snotty 13 year old could sound so petulant.

But you're an adult, aren't you?

Humanity is so fucking doomed.
>>
>>63832782
>you're not supposed to care about opinions
>but here i am throwing a fit over you not liking my opinions

Brilliant.
>>
>>63832826
I'm trying to have a discussion on film criticism but you're attacking me instead of giving a valid opinion. Seems like you're the petulant child.
>>
>>63832920
>I'm welcome to have my own opinion, it doesn't affect you in any way

And they're welcome to their opinions. Just don't have a bitch fit when someone asks you to explain your opinion.
>>
>>63832920
>you're petulant because you called me petulant
>Two wrongs make a right
>i know you are but what am i?

Give me some evidence that you're not a child and i'll treat you differently.
>>
>>63832873
When did I say you're not supposed to care about opinions? That's the direct opposite of what I was saying. Opinions are great if they lead to worthwhile dialogue. In most cases though this board just shits on you for not agreeing with status quo without any good conversation to go along with it. The only good discussions you can find here are usually on like Malick and Tarkovsky threads
>>
>>63831652
>the most noticeably weak actors in the entire film were the one from the ones from the original trilogy
How can anyone possibly be so wrong?
>>
>>63832978
I explained my opinion in the first post? I liked the film from a film making stand point? Or did you completely miss that?
>>
>>63833152

>film making standpoint

Do you expect anyone to know what it is you mean with such a vague and non-committal statement? What, they spent a lot of money? They had people who could do the basic requirements of their job?

Oooh woweee
>>
>>63833152
>from a film making stand point

What does that even mean?
>>
>>63833315
It means they spent money. Nothing more.
>>
>>63833264
Like I said refer to my first post. A mix of practical and CG effects that were charming and felt more authentic than the prequels. Also, like I already mentioned, there were some really impressive shots and I commend J. J. for deviating from the bland and uninspired formula that have been coming out of Disney via the Marvel movies.
>>
>>63833443
So it was a movie? You would give the same rating to any movie that has professionals working on it.

Wow, what a worthless opinion. Thanks for expounding on it.
>>
>>63833315
I wasn't sure how to describe it, maybe cinematography would have been a better term to use?
>>
>>63833587
Did you completely ignore the part of my post that shat on the Marvel movies? They have an equally large budget and completely lack any soul. This film feels like something not only for the fans, but by a fan.
>>
File: 46844866.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
46844866.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>63833690

You're not saying anything. You're typing a lot of words, but you're not saying anything.

Define soul. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Is this a soul?
>>
File: 1450283220362.jpg (349 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1450283220362.jpg
349 KB, 1200x600
>>63833690

Is this a soul?
>>
File: 1450303116463.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450303116463.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>63833690
Is this a soul?
>>
>>63833743
>>63833862
>>63833897
I think this is soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTCfQ6Bb8QE
>>
>>63833897
Oh god.
>>
Hey OP, post your top 10 movies. Let me wreck you right quick. I'm going to bust a nut all over your uneducated, uninformed, and willfully ignorant beliefs. Do it. Do it, faggot. I double dog dare you. I will ANNIHILATE you, pleb.

You know how I know how trash you are, before you even post your list? Oh, and you're either going to pussy out from my challenge, or you're going to struggle to come up with even a list of just ten films and will resort to looking up on the internet lists of the greatest films or all time. So you know what? Post how ever many films your feeble mind can come up with. If you can only make it to six or seven, hey, that's fine. I will still destroy you.

But, anyway, you know how I know you're trash? You throw buzzwords like "normie" and "delusional" and "fun" and other phrases you gleaned from skimming /tv/ over your high school 10th grade winter break. You used these words in an attempt to appear intelligent, or cultured, or knowledgeable. You didn't realize your misuse of these phrases achieved the opposite. It revealed how little you know.

You are stupid. Or underage. Probably both. Why do I even bother to reply to such stupid shit like this... I have literally nothing better to do than post on /tv/. So let me WRECK YOU RIGHT QUICK OP. Don't back out, coward.
>>
File: 02.jpg (41 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
41 KB, 500x300
>>63833690
Is this a soul?
>>
>>63833119

Carrie Fisher was pretty garbage, Harrison Ford did a great job though.
>>
>>63834087

Weird all i can see is the response code. Did you forget to hit Ctrl+V?
>>
>>63833897

Unfair considering the blur, silence, shitty cameraphone, cameraphone tilting to make the tilt in the film look even worse.

Typical /tv/.

What sucks is all of these points can be coherently and intelligently made yet you all show how fucking stupid you are with shit like this.
>>
>>63834151
Weird all i can see is the response code. Did you forget to hit Ctrl+V?
>>
>>63833743
For me, soul in art is about being able to evoke feeling and passion in not only the audience but the people involved in making it. Since like Empire Star Wars has always been about merchandising and selling toys so I'm not sure why you are posting pictures of Furbies. Examples of films without soul include stuff like Pixels, Transformers, and the Marvel movies as of late.
>>
>>63834107
This is what I thought as well. I wasn't a fan of Harrison at the beginning but I think it was because I was expecting young, dashing Han not old, smells like farts Han. He grew on me though when he started bonding with Rey. My friend thought Fischer was fine, but I thought her performance was pretty lackluster.
>>
>>63834292

So it's a subjective thing that has no real veracity.

Thanks for proving you can't even form coherent thoughts.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.