[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all the new Sicario torrents legit or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sicario.jpg (28 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
28 KB, 636x358
Are all the new Sicario torrents legit or nah?
>>
>>63831591
It's a piece of crap, faŠ¼, don't bother.
>>
>>63831591

Yeah the 1080p one is. Watched it as well, good movie, good torrent. Even comes with english subs.
>>
>>63831838
This. Fantastic quality, hop on it
>>
From what I was reading about it from /tv/ I excepted someone "feminist" movie.

It was quite the opposite.
>>
>>63831838
does it need subs?
>>
the film is about a hitman
>>
>>63831838
Is that the AC3-JYK one?
>>
Just saw it, what a boring movie. Social commentary, not cop action...
>>
>you will never bully kate and teach her the ways of the drug war
>>
It's not a bad movie, but Blunt does basically nothing in it. I guess she's meant to reflect the viewer.

I wish they spent more time on Alejandros backstory. Why is a lawyer a spec ops hitman with skills better than actual spec ops?

And was he originally a cartel guy, or always CIA?
>>
>>63836137
>Why is a lawyer a spec ops hitman with skills better than actual spec ops?
I thought that was his cover story to hide that he's actually a cartel hitman. Either that or he went into full operator mode after his wife and kid died.

>And was he originally a cartel guy, or always CIA?
He still works for the cartel and always has, in conjunction with the CIA
>>
>>63836522
Of course you'd think that, but even the druglord called him the grieving lawyer. So he was active as a lawyer/prosecutor.

I think it's a stretch to assume he studied law as a cover right? What's the point? He could just skip straight to the spec ops shit then.
>>
>>63836587
Yeah those are all good points. If I'm not mistaken they're going to make a sequel based on Del Toro's character so that will reveal more
>>
>>63836936
Cool.
>>
>>63831838
I got the RARBG 1080p. Haven't watched it but checked for espanish subs and it has them and is a really crisp copy as well. Gonna give a watch in a bit. K. Will keep you posted.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.