[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half in the Bag prediction thread for the Star Wars review "You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 13
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Half in the Bag prediction thread for the Star Wars review

"You know....it was a good movieeee [pause] probably even a good "Star Wars" movie. But the plot just didn't excite me. Maybe it's because I'm getting older but you can only tell the same story so many times until your audience gets bored. You know who also got bored last night?"

"No, I don't know Mike. Tell me."

"My wife. Get it because bore also means to make a hole into something with a tool and I sure as hell bored my wife with my tool after the disappointment that was the new "Star Works : The Fart Awaits you" movie [stupid look at the camera]"

[sensible chuckle by Jay]
>>
File: 1366080692257.png (172 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1366080692257.png
172 KB, 500x281
"On a technical level it was all there. They clearly had a massive budget...I mean it's Star Wars. How could it not? But to me it felt like they were trying to play it too safe and forgot the plot in the process of doing that. The individual elements all fall into place perfectly...maybe even "too perfect" if you know what I mean. It's well crafted and there was obviously a lot of work behind it. It just didn't really manage to excite me as much as I would have liked it to."
>>
>Jay: I thought it was great.
>Mike: You thought it was great?
>Jay: Well, maybe not GREAT, but...
>>
File: dude gabagool lmao.gif (1 MB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
dude gabagool lmao.gif
1 MB, 500x347
>mfw they actually really like it and /tv/ contrarians are always and forever BTFO
>>
these guys are the pits
>>
File: [stupid look at the camera].gif (554 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
[stupid look at the camera].gif
554 KB, 250x188
"wohooh it's Star Wars....aren't you excited Jay? IT'S STAR. WARS. Jay why aren't you getting excited? It's the bestest movie of all time directed by award losing director JJ Abrams. It's gotta be great."
>>
>>63831554

Every time.
>>
>>63831597
not really. theyve sold their entire credibility on lucas being the problem behind star wars and they will be forced to say they like the movie or they will lose all credibility.

Everyone knows already their review will be neutral to positive
>>
>Jay makes a criticism of the movie
>Awkward silence
>Mike says "I actually liked that because I'm not a picky fucking idiot"

Why does Mike hate Jay so much?
>>
I started questioning Mike's opinion ever since he said he liked Jurassic World.
>>
File: 1377657341267.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1377657341267.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
>>63831632
>It's the bestest movie of all time directed by award losing director JJ Abrams. It's gotta be great.

I can actually see him saying something like that
>>
Lucas is old news, their new target is Abrams. They've already had a few run ins too, like Star Trek Into Reference.
>>
>>63831778
it's mostly self hate. They all hate each other because they're manchildren who have failed in their own ambitions and been relegated to "critiquing" other people's art.
>>
>>63831705
Because the movie was good. 7 was a copy of 4, but it was better than 4.
>>
>>63832119
star wars is fag nerd shit they all fucking suck
>>
>>63831367
Max Landis is more successful than them.
Let that sink in.
>>
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media!
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD, right?
>>
WHO IS KYLO REEEEN
>>
>>63832423
IS IT THIS GUY?

OR MAYBE THAT GUY?
>>
>>63832119
>Because the movie was good. 7 was a copy of 4, but it was better than 4.

Damn. So it has come to this then.
>>
>>63832269

If Mike was Mike Landis he would have been the one directing The Force Awakens.
>>
>>63831632
except Mike sucks JJ's cock at every chance
even in Star Trek Into Darkness
>>
>>63831367
>predictions on the opinions of internet reviews
How fucking pathetic are you? Who fucking cares? I like RLM and I'll check out their review when it comes out, but a prediction thread? jesus Christ.
>>
>>63831682
The only "every time" that ever applies to this is when you make the exact same comment "every time" in every RLM thread, despite your greentexting not being a thing that happens really ever.

>inb4 b-but Jurassic World
Yeah, no. You're an idiot.
>>
>>63831705
Jesus Christ, is everyone in these RLM threads really this stupid?

Why would they lose credibility if they don't like it? Because someone else directed it? That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard.
>>
These guys are even funnier than real reviewers. Am I the only one who upvotes their videos every time they make a new one?
>>
>>63831367
It'll be out in mid-January next year.
Milwaukee fat fucks don't have the work discipline needed. That's why they're losers in Milwaukee.
>>
>>63832269
Yeah Max Landis is a whiny cunt that works in an industry he apparently despises. Working a job you hate isn't my idea of success, anon.
>>
There's a kid at my college that used to do high pitched Doug Walker impressions all day and would repeat nostalgia critic bits to anyone that would listen

Now he does mr Plinkett and it's weird as fuck. The people that would tolerate him before now avoid him like the fucking plague because the Plinkett shit is too much. Half the time he even tries to mimick the le quirky and awkward editing style by abruptly stopping his words mid-drawl but everyone just thinks he has brain damage or something. He tried doing the bit to a girl in a lecture hall recently and she screamed because he frightened her

BTW space cop is gonna be shit. literally every single youtube critic movie is ironically bad. if they were real filmmakers then they would buck the trend or do something that isnt fucking SPACE COP
>>
>>63832769
>Why would they lose credibility if they don't like it?

literally answered in the post you quoted sperglord
>>
>>63832867
that "kid" is you
>>
>>63832867
>comedy films aren't "real" films. They should make a serious dramatic movie because that is the only way I will think of their movie as "real".
You sound like a faggot pretentious film student.
>>
>>63833028
Different anon, and granted, I never went to film school, I have to ask:
Do film students actually do that? Look down on low budget parody/comedy films with simplistic sets/props/stores, etc?

Seems kind of strange to do that, while enrolled in a school that can only afford to exist, because stuff like what's bellow made motion pictures a successful business.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOJoV6H2UM
>>
>>63833157
There's a trend with snotty film students (and apparently /tv/ anons) where they act like people like RLM that enjoy doing comedy aren't taking what they do "seriously." I've seen it in other RLM threads as well, where people seriously suggest that RLM needs to make something dramatic or it's not a "real movie." For one, this ignores the fact that RLM has actually made a dramatic movie (The Recovered), but it also ignores the fact that RLM not only seems to enjoy comedy, but puts a good amount of thought and effort into their comedy.
>>
>>63831367
Mike loves high budget generic shit like Jurassic World and Avengers. I would be surprised if he didn't like it honestly.

Jay will be a little more critical but ultimately recommend it after being berated by Mike.
>>
jay will say he likes it but will lose confidence in himself when mike says that he doesn't and agree with him
>>
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing
>>
>>63833409
I love how none of the reddit letter media fans can refute this
>>
Their review will be the safest one possible, like the movie it's poetic

The movie was good but it was a recycled new hope. Our opinion is the same as other internet celebs hehe. Not a single interesting insight in this half in the bag, sorry
>>
>>63833409
pic of ugly wife?
>>
File: 1448879151062.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1448879151062.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>63833409
>>
>>63832867
>space cop is gonna be shit

Don't think anyone was expecting an oscar nomination there.
>>
>>63833409
this pasta isn't even funny anymore
>>
>>63833485
daily reminder rich married a fitgirl
>>
>>63833778
What about self-respect? Better to be alone and jerk off than than being with an ugly woman
>>
File: 1413048620655.jpg (7 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1413048620655.jpg
7 KB, 246x250
>and now we got an even biggerer death star
>>
>>63833923
>Better to be alone and jerk off than than being with an ugly woman

I pity you.
>>
>>63833999
Full House Confirms. They will call it a Death Star.
>>
>>63832306

>this describes me

Oh well. I also watch Linus Cuck Tips.
>>
Paying internet reviewers is also part of their marketing push, family.
Expect nothing but praise and at the very best some evasive critique.
>>
>>63832769
Reddit normies (their main audience) love TFA so obviously they can't criticize it too much.
>>
It'll be interesting to see the evolution because the dynamic that lead to the prequel date doesn't exist anymore, having been around then.

At first everyone who saw TPM kind of thought it was ok to boring but it took a few months before my circle actually started to admit to themselves that it sucked after we sat around discussing it, and especially when it came out on home video. Then when clones hit the entire house of cards collapsed and hating the prequels went mainstream. Most of my cicle never saw sith in theatres, including myself.

With social media and twitter, if the zeitgeist turns against the new movie, its going to happen much quicker, and much more suddenly.
>>
>>63834020
Why
>>
>>63834406
>hating the prequels went mainstream
yeah no, there's a reason that Jar Jar is barely in episodes 2 & 3
>>
>>63834619
Not him, and I don't want to be mean, but it sounds like you've never been loved in your life, when you say stuff like that.
That, or you were, and you got fucked so hard by said person in the non-literal way, that you've become the kind of person who cannot believe that a relationship can work as anything more than a sex contract.

Either of these things would invoke pity.
>>
>>63831367
How much do you think JJ will pay them for a good review?
>>
Ten bucks says the review won't be out for another week just because they can't do any filming until Mike's boner goes down.
>>
>>63833667
Hello, saganfan1983!
>>
File: Kek.jpg (32 KB, 455x306) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
32 KB, 455x306
>>63833409
>a spiritual and economic disaster
Every time
>>
>>63834715
>>63834715
>this dumbass doesn't real posts

Read->comprehend->post

I know your autism addled brain cannot comprehend that I was discussing within my social circle, likely because you have no friends. My suggestion is suicide you fucking waste of humanity piece of shit. kill yourself nobody likes you and you will die alone you genetic failure.
>>
Where the fuck is their review anyway? Are they undecided whom to cater to?
>>
>>63831367
You overdid it, please stop aggravating people with your shitty posts.
>>
>>63834982
Figuring out what to do with the money they got from Disney.
>>
>>63834920
>laughing at your own post
Every time.
>>
>coming soon posted 24 hours ago

arghhhh I'm so tired
>>
>>63834953
>if you don't like the prequels u r an autisms
Fantastic arguments there, cockstop.
>>
>>63835170
>Thinking anyone in this thread wrote that ancient copypasta
>>
*jokes about Harrison Ford being old*
>>
>>63835201
Should be in the next couple of hours.
>>
>>63835454
okay Jay thanks, plz stop trolling on 4chan and upload it
>>
>>63831778
He hates the fact no-one cares about him besides Plinkett and will never ever be taken seriously
>>
>>63833409
I watch RLM and I completely agree with this.
>>
>start watching Plinkett's Phantom menace review
>321,395 subscribers
>think that seems like less than before, i thought they had around 400k
>finish the last segment
>notice number of subscribers again
>321,373

what's going wrong
>>
>>63832868
You're retarded. By that logic you're saying that people's credibility is determined by them saying one director is shit, and that no other shitty directors can possibly exist, and they're not allowed to criticize more than one person.

Fuck off moron.
>>
>>63834982

They probably saw it last night. Now they have to shoot it and edit it. It'll take a few days. Look for it early next week.
>>
>>63833718
Not meant to be funny idiot
>>
>>63833778
That's a woman?
>>
>>63835916
rich said on the Wednesday stream they where all going to watch it on the next day at the midnight screening.

so they've had all of Friday and most of today to shit something out.
>>
>>63831799
that was a bit odd. Jay might have been too negative but I also couldn't get past that VRex "escaping" bit. Fucking nuts.
>>
>>63831367
Based landis already beat them to it.
>>
>>63831367
I know it's popular to bash this movie, but the thing I hated about was that it felt so...generic, empty, soulless. Just a typical Disney sci-fi 2010s action movie, like John carter or the Avengers.

Unlike the original trilogy, there was no real sense of gravitas. I didn't feel like anything was at stake, it felt more like a parody of Star Wars than actual Star wars.
>>
>>63836114
>they've had all of Friday and most of today to shit something out
Yeah because that's why people like RLM, right? They like that they churn out slapped together garbage and not that they take their time to properly edit their videos.
>>
>>63835916
>>63836114
https://twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/677948403838550017
>>
>>63836357
have to shove those awkward pauses in there.
>>
File: 1423365590140.gif (569 KB, 162x152) Image search: [Google]
1423365590140.gif
569 KB, 162x152
>implying they weren't consulted during the TFA production

Faggots dunno shit about Disney
>>
>>63833409
So anti-RLM has been coopted by RLM fanboys?

Fucking pathetic kill yourself
>>
LITERALLY everyone who posts in these threads should kill himself
>>
>>63831799
>not liking dinosaur fighting world
i bet you liked tree of life lmao
>>
>>63836591
You first.
>>
>>63836475
What kind of antics like this does Disney get up to?
>>
Plinkett prediction thread for the Star Wars review

>First of all right off the bat, everyone thought the title was a joke...everyone. That was a real bad sign from the start. But then when you saw the trailer for The Force Awakens...it look pretty good. Oh my God, a new Star Wars movie? Can you fuckin' believe it?! Hey, awesome! An older Luke Skywaker...is doing nothing.
>record screech
>A black guy? Well, I'll... I'll give it a shot, I guess. Who needs space battles? Oh, what's with that Goblin-lookin' chick? That's kinda weird, it doesn't really look like a Star Wars girl should look...but maybe it can could be cool. But wow, this is kinda exciting! And then you saw the movie...oh.
>>
where is the video you hacks? You are going to lose the hype of the first few days of release.
>>
>>63837661
Yes because literally nobody will watch Red Letter Media's opinions on a movie that's been out for more than two days.
>>
>>63834020
he's right you know
>>
>>63838228
>samefag agreeing with yourself to try and feel like less of a loser
Sad, really.
>>
>>63835875
no plinkett in ages and nobody cares about their other stuff
>>
>>63838353
>being so insecure with your tastes that you have to say "nobody" cares about something you don't care about despite it clearly not being true
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (239 KB, 1910x815) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
239 KB, 1910x815
>>63833999
>>
>>63836316
Max is great. He's out-RLMing RLM.
>>
>>63839086
>>63836316

Max Landis doesn't depend on subscriptions to live.

RLM does.

Expect a complete gushing and love for the film to sate their audience.
>>
>>63839159
>If they liked it, it's only to satisfy their audience

>If they hated it, it's only to satisfy their audience

Sure am glad I'm not a total fucking retard conspiracy theorist.
>>
Once this fat faggot agrees the movie was good will /tv/ stop attempting to convince people it's bad?
Is that how it works?
>>
>>63839419
You believe everything that someone says when they have every incentive to lie to you and no incentive to be honest?

Wow, how many bridges do you own?
>>
>>63839489

Nope. We have our own opinions. Reviews only exist to reinforce those opinions.
>>
>>63833157
Even Bergman did a few comedies. These cocksnots are just probing for ammo against these hack frauds.
>>
>>63839506
Why would they have the incentive to lie about their opinion? Have you seen comments on their video. If they like something, half the comments are bitching about how stupid they are for liking it, and if they hate something, half the comments are bitching because they actually liked something.

EVERYBODY was upset with them about their racist ching chong speak from that Wheel of the Worst episode a while back and they never cared enough to acknowledge it or make some sort of apology. If they were really worried about losing viewers, they wouldn't include something like that to begin with.

If you seem to have these delusions that they're dishonest hucksters, why are you watching them in the first place?
>>
>>63839506
>These guys that are known for their frequent rape jokes, elderly jokes, dead baby jokes, retard jokes, and racist ching chong speak are very worried about making sure they don't offend their audience
>>
>>63839882
>Why would they have the incentive to lie about their opinion?

Patreon Subscribers. If you didn't realize that from the start then there's no point in reading the rest of your nonsense.
>>
>>63840089
Thank goodness RLM started a Patreon so you now have a catch-all excuse for your imaginary conspiracy theory autism.
>>
>>63840083
Nobody cares about those issues unless they have something to gain. You possess a tremendous amount of ignorance about human behavior.

So unless you expect them to merely joke about how TFA is bad and not actually assert that it is, then your argument is worthless.
>>
>>63840127

So you implicitly trust everyone?

Fine. Give me $1000 and i'll fix the world. You can trust me.
>>
I am a RLM Patreon subscriber and I have made it INCREDIBLY clear that if they still want my $5/month, they'd better fucking love the Disnequels or I walk.
>>
>>63840208
You'd really have to have been living under a rock your whole life to think that people watch reviewers for any reason other than to have their own opinions reinforced.

They have absolutely nothing to gain from shitting on TFA at this time. Maybe 20 years from now, as they did with the prequels, but right now all that will happen is that reddit will DDOS their website.
>>
>>63834247
>Reddit is their main audience
Lol ok

And anyway, Jack & Rich shit all over MGSV and not even for the reasons other people have.

I'd be incredibly surprised if Mike and Jay pussy out and give a benign review if they don't like it.
>>
>>63840315
Oh yeah because MGSV is the most popular thing since organized religion. It's just like star wars.

Might as well say "oh they hated on the steam controller that means they have NO FEAR"
>>
>>63840315

They can shit on games because their snooty fanbase already turns their noses up at "such plebian entertainment"
>>
File: 790610[1].gif (804 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
790610[1].gif
804 KB, 500x281
>>63840204
>mfw
>>
>>63840470
I've seen rocks more self aware than you. Using Dunning-Kruger is the most arrogant position possible.

Referencing it is akin to Poe's Law. No cogent argument can be made from it.
>>
>>63840279
>implying roger ebert the most successful reviewer in recent history never shit all over a popular movie
>implying RLM has never shit all over a popular movie

I'm done. Enjoy confirming your retarded worldview no matter what they say.
>>
They predicted almost everything accurately about the movie.

The only thing they got wrong was this idea of Han Solo being a crazy man.

Therefore, I think they will be marginally unimpressed but accept that it was an okay movie.
>>
>>63840521
I'm not even the person youy're talking to. It may come to a surprise, but not everyone on 4chan is the same person. And it's entirely possible that multiple people think you're retarded.
>>
>>63840635
If you didn't post that image then, what? You're just being a stupid little shitposter?

>>63840574
They never have. Prove otherwise.
>>
>>63840159
>people are more sensitive about reviews of capeshit than they are about insulting mean spirited jokes at the expense of retards and rape victims
You are fucking stupid. Like, really really stupid.
>>
These men are pawns
>>
>>63840208
Where have you made this clear, dear anon? On their Patreon page? I don't see it.

Something tells me you're playing pretend with your imaginary friends again.
>>
I LIKED IT BUT I DIDN'T LOVE IT
nitpicking on irrelevant inconsistencies
JJ "knows how to make movies"
some dumb skit they recorded weeks ago
>>
>>63840590
>they will be marginally unimpressed but accept that it was an okay movie.

this. it's almost the only review they can give.

then when Mike does the full Plinkett review he will shit all over it but still narrowly rate it over the prequels purely because it is technically well-executed.

I am from the future, this is what will happen.
>>
>>63840794
I made it clear on Patreon form 275-AF "Sarcastic Jokes To Be Taken Literally by /tv/ Autists"
>>
I just hope we get Rich Evans laughing at the starkiller base sucking up the sun
>>
>>63831367
>Jay: Star Wars Into Dark Side is the new installment in the long running franchise that you saw on the toy shelves as a kid, directed by someone who literally can't have a light source in a movie without a lens flare JJ Abrams.
>Mike: That's right Jay. The film stars some actors you don't know or care about as some new characters, and some senior citizens as those characters you used to love in diapers.
>Jay, what did you think of Star Wars The Force Awakens?
>Jay: Uuuuhhhh, well... This is better than the prequels.
>Mike: It is better than the prequels.
>Jay: I would even say much better.
>Mike: Oh!
>Jay: Yes, JJ Abrams is a competent director and he stuck to everything that needed to be done to make this a proper redemption for the series.
>Mike: I agree. However, there was a fucking nigger as a main character that that kike JJ Abrams shoved into the movie and I am going to go fucking chimp myself on both of them if they ruin the next movie with that shit flinging, spear chucking, watermelon inhaling, criminal ape.
>Jay: Mmm, there was a lot of callbacks, and we talked about this with the Abrams Star trek reboots, how they seemed to just borrow "things people will recognize from Star Trek" in order to make the movie Star Trek, instead of making it actually like Star Trek. This time though there was still a lot of that, but the movie itself felt like "Star Wars".
>Mike: Yes.
>Jay: Like even if you took all the quotes and callbacks and references out, it would still be a Star Wars movie.
>Mike: Yes, other than the fucking spook in a leading role. My only hope is that in the next movie the baboon is lynched by the first order by a lightsaber rope.
>Jay: Speaking of lightsabers, they really just passed over that whole Luke's lightsaber being found... Somehow... Thing.
>Mike: Yeah it reminded my of uh... Looper, where Bruce Willis basically just says not to worry about the details of the time travel stuff.
>>
>>63831799
>>63836198
If you watch it as a Godzilla movie instead of a Jurassic movie, it's 10/10.
>>
>>63840939
the Plinkett review will be very similar to the Titanic one. Half of the video will be showing what was good and then it'll turn to the bad stuff
>>
>>63840590

They were wrong about Finn not being an actual stormtrooper.
>>
>>63840753
Sorry that i doubt the "overwhelming power" of the SJW's. I'm not a coward like you.

Again, they only joke about it. At most, they'll only joke about TFA being bad as well.

If you think that they give their actual opinion about anything, then you're a delusional fool.
>>
>>63840961
Sorry, I guess I just expect jokes to be funny and not autistic ramblings from someone that pretends to be Mike and Jay's friend.
>>
>>63841171
Sorry I don't have as much of an autistic devotion and obsession with internet reviews as you do, anon.
>>
>>63836337
>I know it's popular to bash this movie

Only on here. The rest of the world loved it.
>>
>>63841615

Weird, all i can see is the response code. Did you forget to hit Ctrl+V?
>>
>>63841689
loved it and will forget about it in 2 weeks like The Avengers

shit on Nolan all you want but he's the only person who was able to deliver an actually memorable blockbuster in the past 15 years
>>
>>63839159
They won't hate it or love it. They will say it was OK.
>>
This whole thread = faggots that should go back to reddit

Fucking niggers
>>
>>63841771
Exactly. They know just how to work their audience like a politician.

They'll remain subjective and have points for both, so people who don't like the film and people who do can both say that "RLM agrees with me!"

Which is the whole point of watching them in the first place, let's be honest.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a full house to review this: Rich, Jack and Wizard.
>>
>>63841562
I was mocking the idea that Patreon subscribers were controlling HITB content, shithead.
>>
>>63841870
One of the first rules of public speaking is to cater to your audience.

They make money off catering to their audience. You consider yourself so smart that you think such a deception getting by you is completely impossible.

Get over yourself. Maybe they were honest, maybe they are honest, but the fact that they make more money the more people they get to subscribe casts doubt on the veracity of everything they say.

Might as well trust hillary clinton while you're at it.
>>
>>63842002
I'm sure they gained thousands of subscribers by reviewing fucking Krampus.
>>
>>63841870
Were you mocking that because you honestly believe RLM are full of shit and just parrot what they think Patreon subs want to hear? Because if you honestly believe that, you're autistic as fuck.
>>
>>63842322
The important thing is that they did not lose any. Sometimes they just post filler content to make the subs think they're still working.
>>
>>63842337

So there's no such thing as a dishonest politician?

Just how little experience do you have with the world that you assume everyone is honest?
>>
>>63842337
Yes, I was mocking the idea that Patreon subscribers were controlling HITB content because I believe that Patreon subscribers were controlling HITB content.
>>
>>63842359
God, these guys run a pretty sophisticated operation.
>>
People on newsgroups used to make up fake MST3K scripts.

Is RLM the 4chan generation's MST3K?
>>
>>63842477
For you.

It's the basics of having a youtube account.
>>
>>63842497

Not really, no.
>>
RLM were always a fake grass roots campaign controlled by Lucasfilm. Stage one was to minimize Lucas' importance to Star Wars in order to make the IP sellable to an outside interest. Stage two is to shill for these new abominations.
>>
>>63842359
Jesus Christ you are really invested in this shit. I can smell your BO and cheeto dust fingers through the computer.
>>
>>63842477
I know right and its so expensive for a subscription to watch there videos
>>
>>63842649

>>
>>63842393
>Just how little experience do you have with the world
Oh God the irony.
>>
>>63842663
>there
>>
>>63842691
>>
BUDWEISER YOU'VE CREATED A MOOOOOOONSTER AND THEY CALL HIM, DRINKENSTEIN!
>>
>>63831367

>/tv/ used to love these guys.

What happened?
>>
>>63842984
We discovered that they were manipulating their views regarding The Legend of Hercules and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters to pander to the all-powerful Patreon Illuminati.
>>
>>63842984
They became popular.
>>
>>63841860
>I wouldn't be surprised if they had a full house to review this: Rich, Jack and Wizard.

Rich, sure.
Jack, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck no god damn it remove Jack from all content, their videogame videos can just be Rich talking to himself.
Wizard, similar tryhard like Jack but not as annoying. Tolerable in best of the worst, nothing else.
>>
>>63831367
"It was fun."
>>
Can't wait for Jack to chime in with the reddit geek culture perspective.
>>
>>63843181
They were manipulating their views on episodes they did a year or two before they even had a Patreon? Wow this conspiracy runs much deeper than I could have thought!
>>
>>63843380
You have no idea how deep this goes. Their verdict on The Adjustment Bureau was directly dictated by their top 10 Patreon subscribers.
>>
>>63832306
Fuck, you've literally just described me. Oh well
>>
red cuck media
>>
>>63843444
>RLM was manipulating people for the purposes of Patreon even before Patreon existed.
Wow, I had no idea.
>>
>>63843181
>>63843380

Pre-Patreon RLM:

>Half in the Bag Episode 100
>"So Jay, what did you think of Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip?"
>"I thought it was great!"
>whole video

Post-Patreon RLM:
>Half in the Bag Episode 100
>"So Jay, one joke about Alvin and the Chipmunks, but we can't disappoint our Patreon subscribers!"
>"That's right, Mike! By drawing attention to it, it's okay that we do one joke but then move immediately on to our Star Wars discussion!"
>>
>>63843822
It's almost like I'm asserting something completely absurd to make a point.
>>
>>63843859
>Post-Patreon RLM:
>>Half in the Bag Episode 100
>>"So Jay, one joke about Alvin and the Chipmunks, but we can't disappoint our Patreon subscribers!"
>>"That's right, Mike! By drawing attention to it, it's okay that we do one joke but then move immediately on to our Star Wars discussion!"
Is it up?!?
>>
>>63844369
No, I'm just a writer for the show.
>>
>>63844441
Can I get aids moby to sign my Play CD?
>>
You guys put their opinion on a pedestal too much.
>>
>>63834052
There will also be a joke where Mike calls it the "Deathster Jettster"
>>
>>63845419
That joke is horrible
And I hope he actually does that.
>>
>>63832867
thats bullshit but i believe it
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.