[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you need to give hitler style motivational speeches when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: starkillerbase.jpg (103 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
starkillerbase.jpg
103 KB, 600x316
Why do you need to give hitler style motivational speeches when your troops are brainwashed and programmed to fight?
>>
Why are all the good guys black or female and all the bad ones white males? What did JJ mean by this?
>>
>>63828751
So you can show baddies giving Hitler style speeches and remind the audience RACISM BAD, DIVERSITY GOOD
>>
Well, it sets a scale to show you just how big Starkiller base's main laser is. So, there's that...
>>
Such speeches are part of their brainwashing.
>>
>>63828751

because you need to remind the audience that you're the evil white men
>>
I can't hate the empire or first order. Too well dressed
>>
>>63828751
So they don't all defect when they have to shoot some peasants. Also this >>63828815.
>>
>>63828751
i figured since they are about to destroy the republic, the generals wanted a little pageantry.
>>
>>63828849
spotted the edgy teenage atheist redditor
>>
>>63828885
I wonder how many times you've posted this within the past week
>>
>>63828807
>The officers are white
>The janitors are black
Is he trying to tell us something?
>>
Because he's the BAD GUY and the audience needs to know hes the BAD GUY.

Writers are all millenial retards know who have no idea how to subtly characterize a character so all BAD GUYS need to be compared to nazis or be rapists because those are the two BAD GUYS everyone understands in generation: retard
>>
>>63828751
I think the real question is why wouldn't you?
>>
>>63828751
You don't
worst scene in the film by far. Solid 0/10 scene. everything wrong with the film summed up in 2 minutes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.