[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE BRITISH Might as well call it Bong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
WHY THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE BRITISH

Might as well call it Bong Wars.

Really took me out of the movie with their dumb accents and stupid faces
>>
alroight mateys is tha force and shit
>>
File: george osborne.jpg (50 KB, 468x338) Image search: [Google]
george osborne.jpg
50 KB, 468x338
JJ got tax breaks from his fellow kike British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne. In return JJ was expected to cast as many British actors as he possibly could. I'm not making this shit up. George Osborne's name even appears in the credits to the dismay of Labour-voting twats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3365753/Star-Wars-fans-horror-George-Osborne-credit.html

I'm not a big fan of him, but the fact he has been slashing autismbux and freezing public sector pay while giving tax breaks to a multi billion company just so that his name could be on the ending credits is hilarious. Top lad. Would love to have some Cheeky Nando's and a pint with him and laugh heartedly when he doesn't tip the working class cum behind the counter.
>>
I'm so terribly sorry old chap.

Do have a cuppa and try to relax.

pip pip and all that.
>>
>>63828625
Star Wars has always been full of Brits, you goon
>>
>>63828781
Based fucking Gideon
>>
>>63828781
George Osbourne is a cunt and his death would make the world a better place.
>>
>>63828781
>tipping at Nandos

r u 4 real right now senpai?
>>
>>63828826
Nice power stance
>>
File: 1443533926747.jpg (520 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443533926747.jpg
520 KB, 819x1024
>>63828625
J.J said none of the American actresses who auditioned for Rey were good enough.

You had your chance America, and you blew it.
>>
>>63828863
They do have some tip jars on the counter and it's always quite full so I'm sure there are plenty of retards who do it.
>>
File: 1391560433783.gif (2 MB, 448x324) Image search: [Google]
1391560433783.gif
2 MB, 448x324
>>63828860
>>
File: paki gangsta.gif (175 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
paki gangsta.gif
175 KB, 400x300
>>63828860
aww what's the matter, did he take away your extra government-funded bedroom bruv? Where will you grow your weed now innit? :(
>>
>>63828860
>he votes Labour, or worse
>>
>>63828625
Only Rey and Kylo had british accents from what I noticed.
>>
File: 1431000864803.jpg (32 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1431000864803.jpg
32 KB, 600x337
>>63829113
Ed's had a lot of free time on his hands since the election.
>>
>>63829184
>entire Irih bounty hunt team
>the new empire or whatever
>>
I agree, this actually made me enjoy the movie less. There was a reason that in the OT, Luke and Han sounded like Americans and all of the Imperial Officers sounded like Brits. It's supposed to remind you that Luke comes from a world apart from the high galactic society, it gave Obi-Wan a mystical air, he was the eccentric hermit who clearly came from that high society based on his accent. It reminded us that Leia was a princess in ANH and as she dropped the British tone in ESB/ROTJ it showed how she had become part of a movement bigger than her or her good breeding.

The prequels had it too. Obi-Wan is a Jedi from the core, he's clearly British sounding as he was in the OT, Anakin from a dusty backwater speaks like an American. Padme is a little similar to Leia though Portman was less good at doing the Atlantic accent than Fisher was.

This movie eliminates this distinction and it hurts the overall feel of things.
>>
>>63829404
Irish*
>>
>>63828781
>George Osborne's name even appears in the credits to the dismay of Labour-voting twats.
Fucking kek.
>>
They've all been filmed at Elstree Studios. The British film industry is always involved in Star Wars
>>
>>63828781
>George Osborne brings investment to Britain
>people flip out

Fuck you lefties!!
>>
>>63829448
Damn nigga you really wrote all that out didn't you?
>>
>>63829761
What good is an investment if you don't tax it? The government provided security, transport infrastructure, an electricity and telecom grid, a health service for the crew and other things. Disney came along, made millions, didn't pay a penny and shipped all the revenue to the USA. What kind of investment is that you mong?
>>
>>63828900
>None were better than "OMG yer Han Solo"
Calling bullshit like everything else he says.
>>
>>63829448
The British have been the enemy since the American Revolution.
>>
>>63829965
They paid people's salaries.
The salaries were taxed.
>>
>>63830137
Then why not just end all company tax?
>>
>>63830231
Wow, one tax at a time mate!
>>
I'm actually really glad they made Finn change his accent

just listen to him in interviews and prepare to laugh. It's like ebonics mixed with the most slurriest/lazy British stereotypical accent
>>
>>63830494
Yeah bruv saath landon bruv
>>
>>63830524
Me finks he sounds loik Ali G nawm sayin?
>>
reys or as she says it rwweeeyyy, is awful.

she sounds too urban middle class, like those girls that go to university and get shitfaced every night for lols. she also has a noticable problem with her 'r's.

oh my goshhh im rweyyy and oh gosh arent you han solo of the millenium falcon oh my gosh can you buy me and my mates a pint?

such a shame that in this day and age, they cant make it as good as the originals.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.