[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars the Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why does Harrison Ford hate Han Solo and Star Wars fans so much?
>>
He's an adult?
>>
>>63828462
because he was paid almost nothing
>>
>>63828462
He doesn't
>>
>>63828462

Because not only he has taste but he is also a honest person.
>>
considering the amount of fat sweaty neckbeards that probably approached him to ask about star wars i don't blame him for hating it
>>
>>63828462
He hates everything.
>>
>>63828462
He doesn't, its a meme. He just doesn't care to cater to geek nerds and man-children like a lot of scifi/fantasy actors do. And there's nothing wrong with that, the fat neckbeards just take it to themselves because he doesn't want to provide Han Solo-experience to them whenever one of those waddles in front of him.
>>
>>63828462
like many actors he has a bit of a precarious sense of self and is fed up with people who meet him expecting him to be Han Solo in real life.
>>
>>63828462
He just hates interviews.
>>
harrison ford is the epitome of #firstworldproblems
>>
File: katy-perry.jpg (660 KB, 2385x3000) Image search: [Google]
katy-perry.jpg
660 KB, 2385x3000
He finally got to do his big FUCK YOU to the fans.

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/19/10624632/star-wars-force-awakens-spoilers
>>63828462
>>63828462
>>
>>63828462
Because he isn't a manchild like 99% of his fanbase
>>
>>63828462
Literally the only movie of his that I've heard him praise is The Mosquito Coast.
>>
For a guy who hasn't given a shit about anything he's been in for the past 15 years, he was fucking great as Solo again. Compare that to when he reprised Indy a few years ago
>>
>>63829552
Too bad his dialogue was complete shit.
Also he didn't really seem too much into it.
>>
>>63828485
HAHA XD
>>
>>63829846
This tibiaych

I found him a lot less cocky and out of character. After a harsh breakup and family issues, it's more natural he'd retreat to those instincts when he's trying to run away from his problems.

Clearly Kasdan wasn't the brains behind V. The writing for Solo was trash.
>>
P
A
R
TIME
>>
>>63830129
Kasdan is on record saying he was unhappy how the Han/Leia romance differentiated from his script.
Then again he's also unhappy with their being no love triangle in Raiders, no explanation for how Marion got her tavern or the fact that she only pretended to be drunk in that scene with Belloq. He also wanted Luke to die in ROTJ or become the President of the Republic. He's a wellspring of bad ideas and hasn't done anything of worth since the 80s. The only reason everybody welcomed him with open arms was cause SW fags are desperate needy bitches and they need someone to be the hero against their nemesis Lucas.
>>
>>63828462
Wouldn't you if you were in his shoes?
>>
>>63828981
>katy-perry.jpg
She is the epitome of a sexpot. What a god d*rn boner toner. An obscene semen demon.
>>
>>63829552
Absolutely agreed. He was Han again, can't say the same for Indy.
>>
He doesn't.

He just thought the Han Solo character's arc was done in Empire and that Star Wars lacked a tragedy and real gravitas because the main characters were pretty safe. When he read the script for Jedi, the character was just kind of boring and uninteresting now, he went no where.

He was right because Han Solo did nothing in Jedi except bumble around like a blind idiot and then spend the last act of the movie fiddling with wires infront of a door.

Killing off Han at the end of Empire or start of Jedi would've been better for the story, but probably not the toy sales. That's why I was kind of hoping Finn was going to be killed too, as well as Solo.
>>
He just wants to smoke pot and fly planes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.