[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can stop a blaster bolt in mid-air >can instantly detect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kylo.jpg (3 MB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
3 MB, 5760x3840
>can stop a blaster bolt in mid-air
>can instantly detect which of thousands of soldiers defected, and when Han arrives on the same planet as him
>can overpower even trained spies with ruthless mental interrogation

>loses lightsaber combat to a non-jedi and a force sensitive who is using a lightsaber for the first time
>cannot affect someone who was only made aware of the force yesterday with the force in any way
>has his mind reading techniques reversed by a novice force user
>can't detect when Han is in the same building as him

I actually have no idea whether Kylo Ren is strong or weak.
>>
>>63827503

Rey is a Mary Sue
>>
He got shot by Chewie so he was weak as hell during his fight.
>>
>>63827503
he is unstable
>>
>>63827503

he's whatever the plot wants him to be.
>>
>>63827503
>>63823870
>>
>>63827503
>has strong dark side force powers by leveraging his anger
>is actually shit at light sabre combat; no jedi to to fight against to improve his skills and the resistance grunts and civilians he fights are piss easy

the thing about sensing Han, idk man
>>
>>63827503
nice blog post
>>
>can't detect when Han is in the same building as him

But he knew Han was there.
>>
>>63827503
accept for whatever meaningless, pitiful criticism you have of this movie that counterpoints are just as easy.
>>
>>63827503
The movie is garbage.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.