[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode VIII PLOT PREDICTIONS >Luke and Kylo Ren have an epic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 871x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 871x463
Episode VIII PLOT PREDICTIONS
>Luke and Kylo Ren have an epic lightsaber battle now that Snoke has completed his training
>Luke recks his shit
>Nooo Ben.... I am your uncle type shit
>Luke tries to make him join the light side
>Something to do with his name being Ben and do you know who you're named after blah blah blah
>>
File: 1443114811614.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1443114811614.png
806 KB, 1001x823
>vader turns to the light side in the end
>no one knows about it only luke
>vader is the reason why kylo is seduced by the light side
>Luke reveals this to Kylo
>yfw
>>
Luke will get captured by the Empire. Luke and Kylo will bond in the Empire Base. Luke will reveal that Vader converted to the Light Side when he died. Kylo will let Luke escape, then Snoke or something will kill Luke. Kylo will convert to the Light Side and vow to get revenge on Snoke.
>>
>Kylo kills Snoke and redeems himself
>falls into Rey's arms dying
>"I....I guess I did become my grandfather"
>>
>pre-episode VII flashback
>knights of Ren kill luke's apprentices
>luke appears
>fucking mows them down
>lets Ren live because family
>Ren flees, snivels
>>
>>63827114
Kylo Ren already knows this. He considers Vader's betrayal of the Emperor to be a moment of weakness.
>>
The fact that Luke never even told anyone, especially his own padawan that Vader redeemed himself after all these years is fucking retarded. I mean, it doesn't even make since given ROTJ's ending that clearly indicates that Leia, Han and the rebels know about it.
>>
daddy/daughter movie with luke and rey
>>
>>63828191
According to The Visual Dictionary, Kylo is aware that Vader turned good and he considers it a failure brought on by his sentimentality. That's why he says he'll finish what Vader started. By killing Han and not allowing his sentimentality and familial connections to make him weak he has now succeeded where Luke and Vader failed. Thats what Kylo believes, anyway.
>>
The best possible ending would be if Rey turns Kylo Ren to the light side and they fall in love and end up together and live happily ever after. But that's for episode IX.
>>
>>63828814
Marry your cousin?
>>
OMG, please let Luke wreck the knights. Oh, please please please. BASED.
>>
>>63828931
It's just a movie, who cares?
>>
Anyone think we'll ever seen Snoke in combat? Might be more of an OT emperor type character than Ep III sheev
>>
>>63828809
WHAT DID VADER START????
>>
I just hope Luke doesn't come save the day. I want to avoid what the books had where every thing ended up being "Just let Luke Skywalker save the galaxy".
>>
>>63826950
>gimme dem titties, girlie!
>>
>>63827114
>NOOOOOOO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
It's because they never talked about Anakin or Vader being the same person. Probably few people knew it even at the height of the Empire, very few know now.
Talk about pottery.
>>
>>63829267
Killing younglings, for one.
>>
>>63826950
It's going to be the empire strikes back again
>>
>>63826950
Is he trying to do the force lightning pose?
It's nothing like that.
>>
>>63829267
He started doing evil things and stuff.
>>
>>63829813
Why?
>>
My predictions

>viii will be a glib fascimile of v

>rey will continue to be a shit Mary sue character with too much screen time

>poe still won't have enough scenes

>Han fell on a big pile of trash and narrowly escaped the giant furnace he landed in Wall-E style
>>
Kylo demonstrates his true power by stopping the star killer lazers mid flight possibly letting people escape the targeted planets redeeming himself
>>
File: Sarkeesian-racist-caricature.jpg (82 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
Sarkeesian-racist-caricature.jpg
82 KB, 500x481
Luke will do nothing in ep 8. Gotta have more screentime for Rey!
>>
>>63828084

>"i guess i became Star Wars: Episode 9 after all"

Jesus christ, really!?
>>
Kylo Ren: "You dare to defy me, and with that weapon."

>attacks and is deflected

Kylo Ren: "It belonged to my grandfather."

>advances again

Kylo Ren: "It belonged to Lord Vader."

>is blocked once more

Rey: "It belonged to *my* grandfather, Anakin Skywalker."
>>
>>63829561
The only ones who knew were Obi Wan, Yoda, Palpatine, and Tarkin.
>>
>>63831565
And Luke. Possibly even Leia.
>>
How can Kyle Rex have survived? He was left for dead and the planet was blown up.
>>
>>63831565
>Tarkin
Wait what?
>>
>>63830893
Because Padmé, that fucking jew.
>>
>>63831565
Who knows, could you imagine how luke would be treated in the rebellion if people found out he was vader's son?
>>
>>63831713
Moff tarkin, clone wars vet and confidant of Vader (they fought together when he was anakin).

Died thinking snub fighters wouldn't hit a 2 meter target at the end of a trench and without lucas giving him more than just a cameo in Ep3.
>>
>>63827114

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-7-kylo-ren-dark-side/

>JJ confirms that Kylo already knows about Vader's turn

ohhh
>>
>>63828131
Citation needed
>>
>>63831921

see

>>63831915
>>
>>63830893
because dark side
>>
>>63831834
i know who he is but where is
>they fought together when he was anakin
mentioned? Tarkin novel? Is it any good?
>>
Kylo Ren has a force hallucination of Darth Vader ala the cave of darkness from EST
>Hayden Anakin as he was on Mustafar standing in front of him
>"Let me show you the power of the dark side"
>As he delivers this line Anakin's body burns and Darth Vader's armor appears on him
>Kicks the absolute shit out of Kylo
>Scene ends with Kylo Ren standing in his quarters with them absolutely trashed and lightsaber marks everywhere
>>
>People actually want this trilogy to rehash everything Star Wars and have Kylo turn good after murdering Han
Fuck that shit, make Kylo a fucked up monster, I want him to basically be a horror villain who just wrecks shit.

And IMO he should kill Snoke in his quest for full power.
>>
It'd be kind of nice if Luke gathers more surviving Jedi
>>
File: FIG-KAI-8662_02.jpg (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FIG-KAI-8662_02.jpg
68 KB, 800x800
For fucks sake, can we just give Khylo Ren the Dooku treatment and kill him off quickly before you can say plot holes?

He's literally the Anakin Skywalker sequence in only one movie and it was just as bad as when it took 3 movies. FUCK OFF WITH VADER, the guy is dead. Make another villan, make him an alien, make him a woman, make him a droid, do something else other than straight out copy fucking Vader.
>>
>>63826950
Is that image a hint at luke using force lightning?
>>
>>63832002
Not sure if cannon anymore but James Luceno wrote a novel on him.
>>
>>63832262
No it's just Hamill being his goofball self
>>
>Luke is absolute badass, could literally destroy everything with his thoughts
>Leia with some force abilities, like seeing the future type shit, tries to turn his son to the light side but fails
>Finn gets friendzoned, based Poe is getting Rey
>Lando gets the Falcon back
>Republic got owned, First Order rules the galaxy
>Episode IX: Chewie sacrifices himself, killing Kylo Ren and taking revenge for Han
>>
>>63832515
>Chewie sacrifices himself
No, never gonna happen. Chewie, R2-D2, and C3PO are the only characters who can be in the franchise till it's no longer possibly profitable.

There will be a fucking Star Wars 12 because yes this is Disney, and the only ones guranteed to be in are Mark Hamill, two prop robots, and a guy in a silly bear costume.
>>
>>63832002
Clone Wars.
>>
File: crowley.jpg (6 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
6 KB, 206x244
I delved into prophecy to predict 8 and 9

VIII
>Starts out on the planet Thoth, where the resistance moved their base after the current base was discovered
>First Order scouts it with a probe droid that is discovered by Finn and Chewie
>First order attacks with a bunch of vaguely nazi germany inspired armored contraptions
>Resistance narrowly escapes as Kylo enters Soundwave Base with his Klu Klux Kommandos
>Rey is training with Luke this whole time
>Finn, Chewie and the droids go to Skytown on the planet Pimbes to repair the falcon
>Greeted by Odnal, a suave black man
>Kylo got there first, Odnal betrays them
>Finn is frozen in carbonite, sent to Jibby the Hutt on the planet Jakku
>Rey leaves her training to fight Kylo, loses this time
>Odnal redeems himself and joins Chewie to save Rey and escape Pimbes, end scene shows her getting a robot foot or some shit and staring into the galaxy

IX
>Rey and friends to to Jibby the Hutt's palace to save their friend
>Fuck up and get captured, but it was part of the master plan and they end up evading the legendary tree tentacle monster known as the Tarrlak, killing Jibby and freeing Finn
>Rey goes back to Luke, finds him dying after subsisting on a diet of cigarette butts and five guys since ROTJ, he becomes one with the force
>Go to the Endar system, where the First Order is turning a gas giant into an even bigger weapon
>The planet is protected by a shield generator on a small forest moon
>Rey leads a commando team down to the planet, has a speeder bike scene, gets her shit captured
>The rest of the team meets the Ewooks, midget wookiees that have regressed to a stone age technology level
>The Ewooks and Resistance take down the shield
>meanwhile Ren and Rey battle before Snoke on the Starkiller II
>Rey refuses to give into her anger, Snoke tortures her, Ren finally redeems himself and throws him into the shaft
>Poe flies his X-Wing into the core of the gas giant and blows it up
>Ren dies, sad scene
>END
>>
>>63832961

POETRY
O
E
T
R
YRTEOP
>>
>>63828107
Would be dope
>>
File: swosboy3.png (210 KB, 413x410) Image search: [Google]
swosboy3.png
210 KB, 413x410
>>63832961

>Star Wars
>a war that spans a galaxy
>only one base
>everything is within 15 seconds of warp speed
>a backpack worth of explosives is enough to blow out a planet the size of Jupiter
>the final battle is like, 20 X wings Vs. a bunch of turrets and Tie
>mfw
>>
>>63833662
We tried to emulate the low budget feel of ANH.
For the fans. :)
>>
File: 1445136441012.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
1445136441012.png
116 KB, 589x493
>>63833662
JJ Hackbrams can't do action for shit, at least Lucas always delivered.
>>
>>63831500
>clapping intensifies
>>
>>63826950
>And then Ewan McGregor appears
>>
>>63831674
According to the wiki Snoke ordered Hux to rescue him and bring him back to complete his training.
>>
Despite Episode VII following A New Hope pretty much beat for beat, I don't think they'll play Episode VIII as a new Empire. Something tells me that there'll be more of an attempt to distance the new trilogy from the OT. I still think it'll probably take a lot of inspiration from the old trilogy, but Finn, Poe, Phasma, and Kylo all have different positions at the end of episode VII relative to the characters they most closely align themselves with.
>>
>>63832242
I agree
>>
>>63828107

I really like this idea, would certainly explain where the knights of ren went.
>>
>>63829267

Hating sand
>>
>>63830936

MEMES MEMES MEMES
MEMES MEMES MEMES
MEMES MEMES MEMES
MEMES MEMES MEMES
>>
File: 2770233-9913215536-14199.jpg (64 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
2770233-9913215536-14199.jpg
64 KB, 480x600
>>63826950
>real name Ben
>a talking bear mishears his name in his childhood years and calls him Ren
>Kylo never forgot that day
>>
>>63826950

>Leia completes her transformation into going full Hitler
>Finn gets captured instead of Poe, Poe has to rescue Finn because he owes him something
>Bad Guys win
>Rei gets robotic augments to increase her training
>We learn Rey's mother was once a Vader fanboy turned by Luke, who she slept with because she couldn't get any Vader dick and he was the next best thing
>Rey mostly trains with Luke instead of running off like Luke did to help his friends against the empire
>New threat who First Order were preparing the galaxy for actually arrives at the end of VIII
>Lando ends up being useful instead of betraying people

Episode IX
>To assure stability within the universe, Leia has went full dementia Hillary Clinton crazy and turned the universe itself into a Death Star
>Luke snaps out of his emo phase and shows up to set things right
>Snoke's master plan is to have a Jedi and Sith procreate so that their offspring can have full control of both sides of the force, who's body he will take over
>Sheev returns from beyond the grave and fucks up Snoke's plan somehow, he ended up seeing the light, puts aside their petty rivalry of power and does so out of stinginess
>>
>>63835278

Fuck, meant >Good guys win

Since episode VIII will no doubt be an inversion of Empire Strikes Back
>>
I predict Episode 8 will show us the relationship between Rey and Finn in an intimate way.

I began my approach. Finn’s luxurious member swung back and forth, rubbing itself across my face. The soft, dark skin petting my nose, my lips, my cheeks, spreading the soft scent of the musky shampoo that the he must have used. However I knew I mustn’t be distracted, rimming the rimmee was not just something I ended up doing, I longed for it.

That was when I chose to strike.

I slowly moved his phallus away with my face; I noticed Finn do a slight head turn to look behind him. I chose to let my warm breath lightly breeze against his darkest entrance; letting my eyes gaze lovingly at his most private of areas. My brain memorized every fold, every crevice; my imagination conjured up a thousand ways to please him. Finn felt like the type that needed a little bit of romancing to get the job done.

With that in mind I placed a soft kiss on his downy left cheek. Finn seemed to have tensed up and his neck snapped back to stare at me. Once he calmed down I went back to business: slowly placing kisses all over that tight, athletic ass of his. I started from the outer part of his cheeks before slowly working my way to the center of his crack. I wanted to dive down in there, but I didn’t want to spoil the moment.

I whipped out my tongue and placed it right at the farthest edge of his anal ridge. I could feel him tense up even harder than before. I slowly dragged my tongue under the ridge, going around in a lazy circle. I’d only use the very tip of my tongue, a sharp focal point so as to make the sensation even more pronounced. I could hear Finn stutter some responses, “Damn.. shit, Rey... this is just the best. Please don't stop. WOOO!” I smiled at his nervousness, just the thought of having your ass eaten while on the Falcon must have turned him on so much. Heck, I didn’t even need to guess how turned on he was, I could see his chocolate ring pucker right before me.
>>
>>63835278
>Sheev returns from beyond the grave and fucks up Snoke's plan somehow, he ended up seeing the light, puts aside their petty rivalry of power and does so out of stinginess

This would forgive all of Disney's Jewing.
>>
>>63833662
Even worse

>New Republic exists
>Also some Cult/Warlord faction calling themself " First Order " exist
>First Order can build a new Deathstar bigger than the first two in the last 20 years near New Republic Planets while they just dont care while the Empire needed a lot of its wealth and workforce to build two in secret
>The Room where you can control the Shiled for the entire Planet is just somewhere in the Base, protected by...noone.
>>
>>63826950
>Luke tries to kill Kylo in rage
>Goes to the dark side
>Rey kills Luke
>Goes to dark side
>Kylo still conflicted bitch, leaves dark side
>>
>>63826950
More shit about Obi Wan
luke went back to tattoine and somehow more obi wan shit
I need obi wan in my star wars
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.