[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't even handle a couple people who have never used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
>can't even handle a couple people who have never used a lightsaber

This weak-ass faggot wouldn't last even twenty seconds against an actual Jedi, what the fuck?
>>
He was severely wounded from being shot in the chest with Chewie's giant blaster

He was also mentally unstable

Rey is obviously very strong and has great potential, or was perhaps trained beforehand and has amnesia

And Kylo clearly hasn't been trained properly since Snoke said at the end his training needs to be completed

Come on anon, keep up, it's not hard - you couldn't even understand a simple family movie?
>>
>>63826445
ONE MORE TIME NIGGA JUST ONE MORE FUCKING TIME FUCKFACE ILL FUCK YOU UP YOU CUNT BUTT DICK MORON
>>
>>63826369
>took a shot to the gut from chewie's badass bowcaster
>went up against mary sue with plot armor
>wasn't even fully trained
>>
>handle a couple people
Pretty sure he absolutely rekd Finn into a coma

Rey is obviously the chosen one and has equal or stronger latent potential than Kylo
>>
>>63826458
>Chewie's giant blaster

Which, considering previous scenes, should have basically disintegrated his entire body
>>
>>63826458
Kylo was trained in the use f the force since he was a kid...
he was still able sto swing his sword, walk match the nigga physical strenght and use the force

He was supposed to explode them in 2 seconds

Yet lost to an autistic finn(same finn that got humiliated by a random stormtrooper) and a girl that the day beforewas selling trash to buy food
>>
>>63826626

He didn't lose to Finn, he was toying with him, got overconfident and got nicked in the arm for it. Once he got serious Finn got his ass sliced.

He was similarly toying with Rey because he wanted to fanboy out and do his "join me, and we can rule the galaxy as cousin and cousin!" speech. But then Rey transformed into super saiya-jedi and we all know what went down.
>>
Rey should've got fucked up by Kylo. It's the first movie in a trilogy, what are they doing letting the complete amateur defeat major villains this early on?
>>
What was the plane once they had found Luke? Was Kylo going to fight 1v1 against Luke fucking Skywalker? He would be dead in five seconds

>>63828100

This

I understand it's better to depict him as a shitty apprentice for the sake of character development in future movies, and I understand that Rey is Force sensitive and everything, but it's just plain stupid
>>
>>63828100
because the female heroic journey is being better than everyone else from the very beginning. dont you even progressive?
>>
>>63828100

Its just a common plot device: they will both complete their training and at the end of the third movie they will fight in an even fight.

Kylo was not the big deal, Snoke was.
>>
>>63826369
Welcome to midichlorians
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.