[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best scene in the entire movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1449534190635.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1449534190635.gif
1 MB, 500x209
Best scene in the entire movie.
>>
>>63826247
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63826258
HAHAHAHAHA LOOK LOLOL I DIDDIT AGAIN LE ME XDXDXDXD
>>
>>63826247
There's a dance scene? How long does it last?
>>
Trey Torr was brutally underutilized
>>
>>63826247
>Kylo! Luke has escaped! I want you to assemble a team of stormtroopers with attitude
>>
>>63826247
TRAITOR Trooper is fucking God teir, how can one man be so based?
>>
File: file.png (397 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
file.png
397 KB, 750x422
>>63828510
he's even at the white house ready to call out obongo
>>
I like the believe one of the Storm Troopers Finn killed escaping was this guys friend or sibling.
>>
>>63828587
>Traitor Obama, I'm First Order.
>>
>>63828587
Why not have regular cops? They look like stormtroopers already and are probably cheaper.
>>
>>63826301
back to reddit middle class lowlife.
>>
>>63828587
>that pose
>no survivors
At last I see
>>
>>63826247
Meme off bro, you and me!
>>
Trey Tor and BB-8 were the only good parts of the new flick.
>>
>>63828949
Hello fellow reddit goer
>>
>>63830241
you mean movie
>>
>>63826247
>I'll try spinning, that's a good move
>>
>>63828949
>>63828949
I dont understand this whole "back to reddit" , glib facsimile shit I keep seeing. Admittedly, I come from /out/... tv is like a foreign place to me.

Explain?
>>
This scene made me wonder what relationships Finn had with other Stormtroopers. He's been raised with them since he was very young, surely he must've had close friends and such? I wonder if we'll hear about any of that.
>>
>>63830422
You saw what happened. His friend felt betrayed, called him a traitor and decided to beat the shit out of him. This whole fight felt good to watch because there was more emotion coming from Tray-Tor than 90% of the other characters.
>>
>>63830385
For you.
>>
>>63830500
In all seriousness though, it's true that with only 1 line this guy had a real big impact.
>>
>>63830422
The stormtrooper that died in the beginning next to him might've been his friend.
>>
>>63830385

>I'm from /out/

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63830751
I think he wandered in here from another board. Go back to /out/ anon... enjoy the outdoors. Tv is not for you.
>>
>>63826258

What the glib did you just glibbing glib about me, you glib facsimile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Piffle, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on my fellow critics, and I have over 300 confirmed glibs. I am trained in piffle warfare and I’m the top critic on Rotten Tomatoes. You are nothing to me but just another glib facsimile. I will wipe you the glib out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my glibbinging words. You think you can get away with saying that piffle to me over the Internet? Think again, J.J. Abrams. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Rotten Tomatoes and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Force, you hack. The Force that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "The Force Awakens". Your movie is a glib facsimile, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can critizize you with over seven hundred words, and that’s just with my dictionary. Not only am I extensively named after a character from James Bond, but I have access to the entire thesaurus of Dictionary.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your PC movie off the face of the Internet, J.J. Abrams. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “original” movie was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your glibbing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the piffle, you glib facsimile. I will glib all over you and you will drown in it. You’re glibbing dead, facsimile.
>>
>>63830385
Some dickass made a comment on one of the star wars thread saying that it was a glib facsimile and that anime in general is much better and deeper.

It is now a meme.
>>
>>63830385
>"back to reddit"
/tv/ doesn't like reddit, much in the same way siblings hate each other. It's often said that 4chan is full of smart people pretending to be retarded and reddit is full of retards pretending to be smart, but it's a lot easier to attract genuine retards than genuine smart people.

>glib facsimile
Google it, it's a line from a review of the movie.

God, this movie just detonated on impact, didn't it. This board's a fucking shambles. I want to leave, I want to be anywhere else, doing anything else, but they're expecting one of us in the wreckage, brother.
>>
>>63826247
why does this guy even have this retarded thing?

they weren't expecting jedi
>>
>>63831064
Hes a riot trooper. That's his riot baton. He has a shield too, but tosses it when he decides to go one on one with Finn.
>>
>>63828761
too fat
>>
>>63831064
This is part of an trooper squad who's sole mission is finding the last piece of a map that leads to not only the grand-master of the Jedi Order but also possibly the first ever Jedi temple on the planet he's hiding on.

Of course they were expecting to find Jedi.
>>
>>63826247
I think he tried spinning... It's a good trick, eh?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.