[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else give up their reserved seat and not go because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 7773769005_star-wars.jpg (558 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
7773769005_star-wars.jpg
558 KB, 1920x1200
Anyone else give up their reserved seat and not go because of the bad reviews on here?
>>
>>63826200
Nah. /tv/ has shit tastes and just hates everything.
>>
I gave up my seat so my wife's boyfriend could go instead.
>>
>>63826200
No. Because I don't let faggots on 4chan or paid shills choose what movies I do or do not see.
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>63826234
This, the hateful opinions tend to be the most vocal. According to /tv/ every movie in 2015 was the worst movie ever.
>>
>>63826264
What about her son?
>>
Every person that I have spoke too irl and online has either thought the movie was average or a disappointment. The media are the only ones declaring this to be OT quality.
>>
>>63826200
If I watched movies only based on whether or not /tv/ approves of them, I'd never go to the Cinema. The movie was good - 7-8/10 good. Unless you are a /pol/ autist you will have no issues with the cast.
>>
>>63826200
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63826200
It could be the greatest film of all time and /tv/ would still hate it. You're an idiot if you believe anything posted here.
>>
>>63827144

you just told him he shouldnt believe you
>>
>>63826200
If your actions or decisions IRL are influenced, however trivially, by 4chan, then you are a fucking fool.
>>
>>63826200
That's retarded, /tv/ shits on everything.

If you're expecting some kind of deep story that leaves you thinking, don't go. If you're expecting fun adventures in space, go.

It's OT quality in the sense that it's mid-tier, it can't compare to 5, but it's better than 6.
>>
>>63826200
>listening to /tv/
>>
>>63827144
Shit movies deserve to be hated you dumb bandwagoning fuck. JJ abrams is a terrible filmmaker.
>>
>>63827272
You do realise that no matter how much you scream and how much you get angry you are an insignificant tiny little being that will have zero influence on how successful this film will be. Must be nice to be you.
>>
>>63826200
a glib facsimile
>>
>expecting /tv/ to be fair
>expecting /tv/ to like something popular
>taking /tv/'s ramblings seriously
Wew lad
>>
>>63826200

>thinking /tv/ has taste

I just come here to laugh at people
>>
File: tators.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tators.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>63826200

lol I just walked up and bought a ticket cause fags like you canceled cause stupid reviews on this awful message board, the movie was great 8/10 would star wars again have a great day anon stop letting fags ruin everything.
>>
>>63827080
>I'd never go to the Cinema

and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: what.jpg (156 KB, 560x461) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
156 KB, 560x461
>>63826200
>listening to a load of teenys on here.

fucking hell please dont tell me you fucking didnt go because of comments on /tv/
>>
File: 1385106242739.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1385106242739.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>ever taking /tv/'s shit opinions to heart
>>
>>63827407
this tbqh
what /tv/edditors still didnt realize is that this is a SHITPOST CONTAINMENT BOARD
there is no meaningful discussion only memeing
>>
>>63827340
>You do realise that no matter how much you scream and how much you get angry you are an insignificant tiny little being that will have zero influence on how successful this film will be
Projecting are we? You don't need to constantly remind yourself what a worthless waste of oxygen you are, you poor thing.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't be this fucking stupid, can you? CAN YOU?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.