[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poe is actually Luke's successor The spook is Lando's son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2 MB, 832x1216
Poe is actually Luke's successor
The spook is Lando's son
>>
>>63825707
a glib facsimile
>>
I don't see Boyega being Lando's son. I think they're too PC to make the two black people related to one another.
>>
I really fucking hate that Star Wars 'drama' now descends into more family ties and 'X' dies next. What a heap.
>>
>>63825732
>I don't see Boyega being Lando's son. I think they're too PC to make the two black people related to one another.

Were you paying attention to the movie? The rat thing said that Finn's eyes were familiar

Also Poe is infact Luke Skywalker's secret son, they look similar, they both are great pilots and canonically his birth before Luke's disappearence makes sense.
>>
>>63825757
>now descends into more family ties
The big reveal of Empire was that Luke was Vader's son.

The big reveal of Return was that Leia was Luke's sister.
>>
>>63825784
>Were you paying attention to the movie? The rat thing said that Finn's eyes were familiar

I must've missed that part. Fair enough.
>>
File: 500_john_boyega_SW_501376848.jpg (55 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
500_john_boyega_SW_501376848.jpg
55 KB, 500x676
>>63825707
The correct term is BlackGuy. And they aren't gonna relate him to any other character (until he knocks up Rey).

Poe -> Luke
Fin -> Underpowered Han
Rey -> Overpowered Leia
>>
i thought the familiar eyes thing was more about the type of eyes he had that tell a story which is common in literature

not literally recognising them
>>
>>63825784
Poes mum and dad are in the shattered empire comic
>>
File: 1449603563715.png (2 MB, 907x1133) Image search: [Google]
1449603563715.png
2 MB, 907x1133
>>63825784
>>63825835
She didn't mean "familiar" as in she knew his father or some shit. She says familiar as in "what he wants to do right now". He has the eyes of someone who wants to "Run away right now" and she has seen those kinda of eyes countless times in many people. Jesus Christ Pay More Fucking Attention Dude.
>>
>>63825707
But there were no ghosts in that movie.
>>
>Were you paying attention to the movie? The rat thing said that Finn's eyes were familiar
how the hell does that relate to him being lando's son?

>some random yellow rat said his eyes looked familiar, surely that can only mean that he's the son of this one jamaican guy we met thirty years ago
>>
File: 1415995568715.jpg (12 KB, 273x357) Image search: [Google]
1415995568715.jpg
12 KB, 273x357
>>63825939
>>63825902
Seriously?
The "familiar" thing is also meant to be taken literally. It is also more than likely that she knew Lando as she ran the scoundrel bar for many many years before it was destroyed.

Please don't tell me you are retarded enough not to FIGURE this out.
>>
This is a flick.
A fac smimile if you will...
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 512x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 512x704
>>63825784
He's the grandnephew of Mace Windu
>>
>>63825729
You get off /tv/ for a fucking week and you don't understand the memes anymore
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.