[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wow anakin is such a mary sue what a fucking faggot >rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Star_Wars_Phantom_Menace_poster.jpg (146 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Phantom_Menace_poster.jpg
146 KB, 300x450
>wow anakin is such a mary sue what a fucking faggot
>rey 10/10 character
>holy shit jar jar binks is totally useless what are those fucking quips and accidentally forwarding the plot
>holy shit finn is great such a well developed character
>what is the point of qui-gonn jin besides simply carrying the plot forward, what is his character
>HAN FUCKING SOLO
>what's wrong with your faaaaace
>Maz was pretty alright I guess
>all characters undergo some sort of development but in Phantom Menace noone did
>hey shut up Rey is AWESOME such a stronk womyn
>Phantom Menace has no main character
>Rey was being carried along, Fin was just tagging along, maybe it was Han Solo but he sort of blundered into the whole thing, but 10/10 plot and characters

Need I carry on?

Fucking bunch of faggots being manipulated as fuck.
>>
>>63825675
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63825675
>being this butblasted about the opinion of a bunch of strangers on internet
>>
>>63825694
schools are off oh joy.
>>
>>63825675

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan were way better than Rey and Finn. Poe Dameron was cool though.

As for Anakin being a Mary Sue, no he wasn't. He was a great pilot that won the race (whilst almost fucking up) and got lucky destroying one command ship. It's not like he started force pushing shit and fought Darth Maul.

If you don't think Rey was overpowered and unrelatable (she's the best pilot, best mechanic, best shooter, best fighter, best duelist, learns mind tricks right away, knows the force right away), well then you're really gullible.

Anakin had to train and learn to be a Jedi in the prequels. Luke had to train and learn to be a Jedi in the OT.
>>
>>63825864
>Poe Dameron was cool though

Just like...

...Darth Maul?
>>
>>63825675
>comparing bad ass Finn to Jar Jar
>>
>>63825913
fuck off krager
>>
>>63825694
What the fuck does that mean? I keep seeing this shit posted here.
Has a sudden big influx of reddit happened when I wasn't here? What is this board becoming? We used to discuss movies and cinema before reddit took us over.
Fuck this board.
>>
>>63825889

Yeah, like Maul. Barely in it, but still memorable and wanted to see more.
>>
desu nobody cared about Anakin being a Mary Sue and saving the day. They just cared that he was an annoying little kid. And Anaking clearly didn't even know what the fuck he was doing half the time, and most of his accomplishments came out because of luck (because the force was guiding him or whatever)
>>
>>63825864
Her being a good mechanic makes sense due to her having to scrounge for mechanical parts in order to afford food and she wasn't that great a fighter as she only barely defeated a heavily wounded Kylo Ren. You're right about the rest though.
>>
>>63825972
>i wasn't here when the meme was born and I don't know what it means so I'm being left out of the fun therefore it is reddit
>>
>>63826128
>Her being a good mechanic makes sense due to her having to scrounge for mechanical parts in order to afford food

Yeh and also that was the defining characteristic of both Anakin and Luke and the next skywalker.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.