[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Have A Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x316
My theory
>Luke started a training academy and Kylo Ren was his oldest pupil
>As soon as Kylo Ren turned to the dark side, Luke sent all the Jedi in training to different parts of the galaxy
>Rey is the first of those Jedi to seek Luke and he will train her
>Rey will go and find the others and train them too
>Rey and all the new Jedi will face off against The Knights of Ren
>Epic battle between multiple Jedi and Sith
Duel of the Fates plays in background
>Kylo switches back to the light side as soon as something hits too close to home
>Snoke gets killed
Fin
>>
>>63825188
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63825188
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63825188
The Knights of Ren BTFO'ed the Jedi students though.
>>
>>63825188
kylo killed all the younglings because he wanted to be like vader
>>
>>63825294
Maybe Rey was the only one to escape?
>>
No, Luke looked like he never wanted to see a lightsaber again. He will reprise Yoda's "wars not make one great" spiel tinged with sadness and regret.

>>63825188
>>Kylo switches back to the light side as soon as something hits too close to home

This is what Han was hoping to do one way or another and he failed.
>>
>>63825188
Rey will have to deal with the Knights on her own, I think. Luke will probably have an epic battle with Snoke (likely Plageuis).
>>
>>63826573
>likely Plageuis
Is there any evidence supporting it? Genuinely curious
>>
>>63825188
1.The knights of Ren aren't sith, trained Jedi would probably kill them easily
2.Ren's betrayal has to be something bigger than just turning to the dark side he probably killed the otehr pupils
>>
The Knights of Ren killed all of Luke's students, though. That shot in Rey's vision of them all surrounded by bodies.
>>
This sounds like an absolute nightmare.
The script's probably already been approved for production.
>>
File: 7sKn7Be.png (1 MB, 1917x817) Image search: [Google]
7sKn7Be.png
1 MB, 1917x817
>>63826862
Here we go.
>>
>>63826643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LhC7N3mNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ3BJVMfAI

Other than that 100% theory based on the giant lightsaber looking gash in his corpsy looking head.
>>
>>63826925
>You will never be one of the lads
I hope they all have cushy office jobs now
>>
Reminder that if Snoke is Pelegius it means that Sheev was a failure who couldn't even kill his master. Yet again Jew Jar Abrams is trying to cheat /tv/
>>
>lightsaber duel scene
>'me, it aint' plays in the background
>>
>>63825188
>>Kylo switches back to the light side as soon as something hits too close to home
like his dad?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.