[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things that outdo episode 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTT.jpg (389 KB, 1200x772) Image search: [Google]
OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTT.jpg
389 KB, 1200x772
Lets play a game.

List games/tv shows/comics etc. that have done aspects of star wars much better than episode 7.

This 3 minute trailer has more drama than the entire movie (old republic cinematic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVyJP92TiVg

This theme is infinitely better than the absolute lack of any memorable music in the movie whatsoever (and actually gives me chills, starkillers theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZKHCxCZIQ

This gameplay is a more convincing portrayal of reality compared to the clashing CGI and practical effects (which were sadly off, overdone, and out of place) [battlefront mod] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA

What else?
>>
>>63825051
a glib facsimile
>>
The Jedi Knight and Empire At War games were pretty cool. Sadly we wont get any great Jedi Acadeny-like stuff from Disney.
>>
>>63825051
watching paint dry

:^)
>>
>>63825305
disney infinity looks decent actually, you're right though. PLAGUED by disgusting pay to play packages and shit
>>
The Dark Empire comics would have formed a phenomenal basis for the sequel trilogy.

The deep core worlds, balmorran war droids, world devastators, the eclipse, scene-chewing villian Luke, the battle of Mon Calamari, and the spirit of the emperor chewing through ever-weakening clone bodies would have looked fantastic on the big screen.

Mix it with the heir to the thrawn trilogy/characters and plot points would have gotten you a phenomenal sequel trilogy.
>>
>>63825051
I think star wars rebels is amazing and completely captures everything awesome about the original trilogy while still being original.
>>
>>63825524
on the whole I enjoyed clone wars, and really enjoyed specific episodes, only a few bad eggs.

Rebels keeps getting better, a few filler-esque episodes, but to be expected I suppose for a show thats more targeted at younger audience.

that yoda episode tho
>>
that old republic cinematic is prequel tier bullshit
>>
>>63825051
Knights of the old republic 1 was way better than episode 7.
>>
>>63825524
Rebels suffers from the lightsaber gimmick curse, it's really the only problem
>>
>>63825051

For Star Wars fans I recommend ditching all the films without exception and playing

>Jedi Knight

>Jedi Outcast

>Jedi Academy (also with mods)

>TIE Fighter

>Battlefront

>Battlefront II (with mods)

>KOTOR

>KOTOR II

>Empire at war

To watch

>The four trailers for TOR

>The Clone wars (season 4 onwards)

This is more Star Wars than Star Wars ever was
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.