[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did Kylo Ren get his hands on Vaders helmet? shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: NE0fcIEXdnR235_3_b.jpg (55 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE0fcIEXdnR235_3_b.jpg
55 KB, 600x316
how did Kylo Ren get his hands on Vaders helmet? shouldn't it be in the hands of the rebels?
>>
a glib facsimile
>>
File: JJ-Abrams.jpg (45 KB, 948x1221) Image search: [Google]
JJ-Abrams.jpg
45 KB, 948x1221
With the power of coincidence, ANYTHING is possible.
>>
No one knows and I really don't see a reason why anyone would care. It's been like 30 years since RotJ, rebels might have lost it, had it stolen and it just switched hands until the First Order got it. I imagine an artifact like a helmet of a legendary sith would be in demand
>>
A good question for another time.
>>
>>63823984
A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME
>>
Shouldn't it have been on Endor? In the pyre?
>>
is his head still in there

uh gross
>>
>>63823984
Any number of reasons, Luke could have kept it and Kylo could have stolen it when fucked up all the other Jedi.
>>
>>63823984
What you think the Rebels keep it? Why would they? Luke probably dumbed the armor somewhere.
>>
>>63824344
see >>63824064

>a helmet of a legendary sith would be in demand
>>
I remember the initial shit with Kylo Ren said he collected old Jedi relics or some shit? idk. I remember that the EU books kind of touched upon how Anakin went bad (before the prequels came out) and it was a similar idea about him having collected old relics which were from the Sith era and became obsessed with them.

But I'm sure some Rebel trooper drunk af might've stumbled upon it and took his mask to sell to some black market guy.

What happened to his saber anyway? Did he fall down the pit when he chopped his hand?
>>
I would imagine Vader has more than one at his disposal at any one time. Since every home he has seemed to get exploded at some point (Death Star, Star Destroyer, Death Star 2), there's probably lots of burned Vader helmets out there.
>>
>>63824324
Nope. Vader disappeared after death. Some time before Luke took off from the Death Star. The only thing in the fire was his armor.
I think it's funny that this movie is about people fighting over old Star Wars merchandise. (The Falcon, Luke's lightsaber, Vader's helmet, Luke himself...)
>>
Maybe Luke recovered the helmet from Endor, and kept at his Jedi School. Kylo found and took it when be BTFO'ed the place.
>>
>>63824439
The original leaks had Luke's Sabre being the McGuffin that drove the plot, not the map. it was supposed to float onto Jakku and be picked up by Rey and Ren was supposed to be looking for it to complete his collection or something.
>>
>>63823984
>>63824344
>>63824378

You forget that Kylo was a good guy as a kid.
He was trained by Luke.
At some point Luke kept relics around his school for jedis.
He probably left his father helmet on display because its a good tale of redemption and to show his students that there is always good even in the darkest sith.

Kylo stole the relic when he destroyed Luke's Jedi Camp.
>>
>>63825161
Rey had visions when she picked up Luke lightsabre so Ben probably had similar visions, and why he was asking the mask "to show him again".
>>
>>63823984
Did you even watch the film?

He obviously would have had access to such a thing if you know who he is.
>>
>>63824448
>Vader has more than one at his disposal at any one time.
Vaders Helmet was probably just an expensive, top-of-the-line Cpap mask equivalent used by rich courescant elites. Probably junk merchants are constantly finding 60-year old semi-rare breathing masks and selling them to retarded saps like kylo Ren as "Vaders helmet".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.