[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so which one is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: amaflix.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
amaflix.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
so which one is better?
>>
>>63823858

Well you get free one-day delivery with one but I use the other.
>>
>>63823858
Netflix. I just wish they'd focus less on original content and more on getting / keeping other shows and movies.
>>
>>63823858
Netflix
> More based shows
> Good choice in films
> Available on every platform imaginable

Amazon
> Cheaper than Netflix
> Fire tablet and Fire TV Stick cheap as chips
> Based Bosch and The Man in the High Castle
> Includes free 2-day shipping for anything you buy on Amazon's site

I'm siding with Amazon, but I think Netflix is pretty cool too.
>>
>>63823895

I don't care about one day delivery m8. I mainly care about good classic films. Does Netflix have a good back catalogue of classic films?
>>
>>63823954
Both are pretty good with the classics, though Netflix removes some once in a while to make room for original series and flicks. Given Amazon has AWS on their side, you don't have to worry about classics disappearing on you as much with Amazon.
>>
>>63823937

I just browsed Amazon's library and absolutely wank. One Russel Brand's face pops up when you searched for comedy or documantry, you know your library is in trouble.
>>
>>63823858

The lack of the imdb top 100 on both of them is pretty poor. You go to watch a real classic and neither of them has it. They fairly churn out the last years trash though.
>>
>>63824009

I just did a little test with Amazon video's back catalogue is appaling. I searched /tv/ recomended classic films and very few of them are actually there. No good at all
>>
>>63823858
Piracy.
>>
>>63824078

Yep. Really disapointing. Is this how big Holywood Jews plan to stop pirating? I'm willing to give these bastards my hard earned money but pirate sites have a better library
>>
>>63824172

My ISP has blocked all pirating websites(UK fag here) I can't be bothered to go through setting up a proxy and all that shit
>>
>>63824261

What ISP?
I can literally just type X-site proxy and ta-da.
>>
>>63823954
neither has classic films. Hulu Plus is the best for classic films. Amazon has the best shows just because they have HBO. Netflix has 10x more though.
>>
>>63823858
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63824078
Not like imdb 100 is really that great, most of it is mediocre stuff they play on basic cable television 24/7. But yeah, movie streaming companies generally have shit, the good movie studios don't allow their movies to be watched for next to nothing.
>>
>>63824261
Get ZenMate m8.
>>
hulu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.