[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hyped up to be the badass new Boba Fett >Absolutely fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: CaptainSmegma.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
CaptainSmegma.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
>Hyped up to be the badass new Boba Fett
>Absolutely fucking useless
>>
>fulfilled criteria
>>
She has a bigger role going forward. Probably going to be having a grudge towards Finn and kick his ass next movie
>>
>>63823299
Boba Fett was also useless. He only "captured" Han because Vader already had him. And then in the next movie, he dies. I don't understand what's supposed to make him so badass.
>>
>>63823327
this
booba fanbois piss me off
>>
>>63823327
fucking this

Boba fett got his shit fucked up like the first time we saw him in action
>>
>>63823299
>he thinks Boba Fett was badass
>>
>>63823299
>yfw she quits the force and becomes a ruthless bounty hunter killing Luke in the next movie
>>
>>63823299
So, exactly like Boba Fett. Except not dead.
>>
Making good characters and then wasting their potential is one of Star Wars' main features, even in OT
>>
Any non jewish white guys in this film?
>>
>>63823357

Boba is the one that tracked him in the first place.

Without Boba Fett Han would have never have been captured.
>>
>>63823299
So just like Boba Fett.
Actually she did much worse than Boba, considering she helped the most to take down the Starkiller base.
>>
>>63823418

This is true and I was wondering if they were going to make a meme out of it in the new movie and they did.
>>
>>63823357
He wasn't useless - he did his job as a bounty hunter by tracking Han and telling the empire where he went. Lando's betrayal was only letting the imperials hide in the cloud city and set up a trap.

Though why manchildren think he's a badass I have no idea either
>>
a trained soldier that kidnaps toddlers for a living and sends soldiers to reconditioning because they didnt take part in a massacre deactivates the shields to a planet sized superweapon and thereby betrays everything she stands for because someone holds a gun to her had.

bravo jarjar
>>
>>63823479
so much for a stronk women meme
>>
Why would they ever randomly kidnap one female? And I'm not saying this because I hate women or think they shouldn't be in the movie, nothing like that. It just makes no sense at all logically speaking. You gamble a 20cm shorter and 30kg lighter soldier for yourself who can't do the same physical tasks, and who will make every other soldier in the division act like complete retards and possibly rape since they don't have much going on when it comes to their sex and relationship lives

And don't give me that "but any of the storm troopers could be female" shit, nobody else clearly is or they're incredibly lucky with how their height and frame turned out to be that of a mans every single time
>>
>>63823572
An explanation could be that women volunteer while young boys are kidnapped.
>>
>>63823377
He had that shootout with Luke in ESB though, right before the Vader duel.
>>
>>63823299
>Absolutely fucking useless

So she was Boba Fett? She exists to give Finn a rival and nothing more.
>>
>>63823469
EU books (that are actually halfway decent) paint him out to be the ultimate badass.
>>
>>63823572
there are other female stormtroopers in the flick
>>
>>63823299
>Boba Fett
>useless

sounds about right
>>
>>63823469
Actually I'm thinking Phasma is the reverse Lando. Lando had fuck all to do in ESB either other than to betray the good guys.

Phasma is also white and a woman, and just to drive the point home she wears an armour that looks like a mirror.

There are a ton of things in the movie that mirror the originals in reverse
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 340x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 340x313
What a throw away character
>>
>>63823419
None
>>
>>63823687
>EU books (that are actually halfway decent)
Popular opinion among manchildren.

Good thing Disney doesn't give a shit about what they think.
>>
Phasma didn't even do anything
she was Very polite and walked around in her cute silver armour
why was Finn such a jerk to her
>>
>>63823419
Yes. They're all evil and portrayed as nazis.
>>
>>63823934
you mean:

>this character was trash

hehe
>>
>>63823861
She's also the reverse Tyrion. She is a tall physical woman while Tyrion is a small scheming midget man.
>>
>>63823572
Actress is like 6'2 though, def not shorter and prob not much lighter

Still stupid though
>>
>>63823572
Pretty sure you hear another female stormtrooper at one point.
>>
>>63823392
>mfw she dead
>>
>>63824017
I didn't mean that all eu books were good, just a few Boba dett ones. There's a lot of fucking eu books, it's not that farfetched for some to be good. Certainly better than TFA.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.